StarCraft® II

How To: Four Steps to Diamond

tl;dr
Reply Quote
Very nice read. Time to go practice my control groups, hotkeys, and look into what is this GRID thing you're talking about =o

:P
Reply Quote
4 gate all push.

reaper harass.

6 pool

easy diamond.
Reply Quote
Great post. One thing I'd like to request as a guide would be a surefire way to stop cheese. Or at least all the standard tricks that we should be thinking about when we start the game and how to counteract them. Call it the no cheese zone :)
Reply Quote
tl;dr watch day9
Reply Quote
very helpful thank you
Reply Quote
Bump for justice.
Reply Quote
its good i like
Reply Quote
Ummmm so why isn't the OP in diamond when he is telling us these great steps to diamond?
Reply Quote
Ummmm... So why is it so hard for anyone to read anything that Orb has posted?

Anyway, thanks Orb for everything you've been doing for the community. Your walkthroughs for Brutal are very well done, and congrats for getting them put on IGN.com. Glad you don't give a %%## about the doubters.
Reply Quote
Orb is a Great Skilled Player since the Beta, and one of the 16 players who get into the HDH Invitational Tournament that had great players like WhiteRA, TheLittleOne and IdRa. He Doesn't need to be in Diamond League in all kinds of mutiplayer game just to Write an Correct Guide. Most of you guys complaining just need to Know who is the OP instead of what League he is. There is a lot of Proffessional Gamers, even in Korea, who don't even played the Classification Matches yet and just keep playing Custom between themselves.
Edited by Ensidia on 9/6/2010 1:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump
This is actually a really good guide. I'm low bronze, but after reading this i have been improving greatly. Good job and thanks!
Reply Quote
bumpity bump
Reply Quote
Mean 4 steps to gold?
Reply Quote
Really useful

BUMP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]