StarCraft® II

Doodads disappearing from editor.

Hey, I've run into a really odd (and highly frusterating) problem. Im trying to make a factory style map, and one of my 'areas' is waste disposal. Now, there are some big pipe doodads (Pipe Ground Big) with green toxic looking water running though them. Perfect!

However, I also want green water on my map. Easy, place the water, go back to the doodad pallet....hey? Pipe Ground Big has compleatly and utterly dissappeared from the editor! None of the folders contain it anymore, and trying to search for it comes up with no results.

Now, If I place the pipes 'before' I place the water, they stay placed on the map (they still disappear from the doodad pallet though) but any attempt to move or click them crashes the editor, and then my computer.

Does anyone know what is going on and is there anyway to fix it?
Edited by TastySub on 8/31/2010 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump. Please, can someone help?
Reply Quote
I'm having a similar problem with some of my maps too, various doodads keep vanishing on me too.. kind of depressing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]