StarCraft® II

The DaDs Army - Adult Parent Gaming Community

Being a dad, this clan sound great. I'll check it out later when I got some free time.
Reply Quote
I had fun playing with you DADS guys last night!
Reply Quote
VPGamers Challenge you guys to a Clan Tourney!

We're almost mostly adults.

gamathor@vpgamers.com hit me up with any interests!
Reply Quote
That's why I play around 4pm, figure they just got home from middle school. ;)

Now that is actually quiet funny!

VPGamers Challenge you guys to a Clan Tourney!

Also very funny, not sure any of us as a group are in a place to accept challenges at this time. Plus Trips has already given us the skinny on your group of pro players. LMAO But thanks at least for thinking of us.

I had fun playing with you DADS guys last night!

Yes! Good to hook up with some fellow parents that enjoy gaming! Hope to see those shiny new DaDs tags on some of you soon!
Reply Quote
Why is all [DaDs] posting on here? Just jokin mates, i joined dads a few months ago, best group of men around. I am a father of 4 they are the most friendly bunch of guys i ever met, i heard there clan meeting in maine was off the hook! kind wish i knew before hand so i can 20 trash bag of cans back to michigan :D

Great bunch of guys
Reply Quote
lol go away Gamathor leave us alone! I've played with you guys and know how good you are lol

If anyone wants to 1 v 1 him your more than welcome, but it'll be a while before we play any clan matches lol

unless you give us some ringers hahah
:P

Reply Quote
Why is all [DaDs] posting on here? Just jokin mates

I know, really? Blasted kids are still up and running around and tearing this down. ARGH....
Reply Quote
Thanks to everyone that popped in to say hello, and inquire about joining. Impressive traffic flow out of battle.net. The new guys didn't take long before they realized existing DaDs thought APM really meant "A"ll "P"apas "M"eet for online gaming!

:)
Reply Quote
...typically play once our kids go to bed.

Is me.
Reply Quote
While you're playing SC your kids could be out giving each other AIDS, snorting coke and reading banned literature.
Reply Quote
While you're playing SC your kids could be out giving each other AIDS, snorting coke and reading banned literature.

Absolutely. Especially those toddlers.
Edited by ambientmf on 9/11/2010 10:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

I take it that you know from experience? I am sorry, I heard there is a cure for AIDS now. and there are churches out here to help you with Snorting coke.. Well, Doesn't everyone read playboy for the artiles
Edited by Lynix on 9/15/2010 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well, the StarCraftII has slowed down some at our place. We still spur up the occasional 1v1, or more likely a Custom Match, or FFA, still talk about the game, and some of us still do 1v1 on our own. However, it seems right now most of the old timers are playing mainly CoD: Black Ops, and Battlefield BFBC2/Vietnam, as well as looking for us to get a Homefront server.

Still, when we do fire up StarCraftII the guys have a great time, I would like to play more than I do but life gets in the way. Still a good community to hang out in, still a good group of people.

A future expansion will surely bring that new excitement back to full force. Plus, once DiabloIII comes out, have the wives know, we'll be busy for the first few days.

Thanks for reading, and please no more justin bieber banelings. :) :) :) :)

Burner,
www.TheDaDsArmy.com
Edited by Burner on 2/2/2011 6:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Greetings once again from The DaDs Army. Just wanted to update this thread. As we are currently enjoying, and looking forward to future installments of STARCRAFT, for the time being many of the DaDs are currently playing World of Tanks too. We’ve put some of our talents together to submit an entry into that games clan video contest. We would love for you to see it, and if you choose, leave a positive comment or click to like it.

The may find the video on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LA-pGjlUw

Meanwhile, if you’re an adult parent gamer looking for a casual place to hang out and play with like-minded folks come visit our website at www.TheDaDsArmy.com.

Thanks for reading!
Reply Quote
Should this thread be moved to "CLANS AND GROUPS" by a mod here? Or maybe we can make a new one in that section.

None the less, happy 2013 to all!
Reply Quote
I think it may be a good time to start a small tournament with old, slow, don't remember how to play SC2 anymore DaDs again. Need to find that software!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]