Don't be fooled by immitations! Star Tactics is the original Enhanced Melee mod!
- Added Firebat, Spectre, Assault Trooper, Medic, Goliath, Predator, Siege Breaker, Odin, Science Vessel, Hercules, Loki, Automated Refineries, Tech Reactor, Orbital Station, Assault Drops to Terran race
- Added Aberration, Omegalisk, Brutalisk, Leviathan, Lurker to Zerg Race
- Added Scout, Dark Zealot, Dark Stalker, Dark Immortal, Purifier Capital Mothership, Hybrid Reaver, Hybrid Destroyer, Void Cannon, Dark Archon, Chaos Templar, Obelisk to Protoss Race
- Balanced Technologies to cover new units (e.g., Ultralisk armor upgrade more expensive but increases armor of all "lisk" creatures)
- Added new various technologies to each race (e.g., Weapon Refitting allows the Immortals to strike air with reduced damage, genetic evolutions reduce the cost of Zerg units)
Star Tactics: Psionic Torrents expansion is in an OPEN ALPHA! New additions include:
- Added Dark Archon, Chaos Templar, Void Cannon to Protoss
- Added NEW global tech path for Protoss! Choose between the path of the Disciple or the Path of the Void and unlock global upgrades as you progress down the path.
- Added new evolutions for Zerg (Mutalisks can do more damage with each bounce or cause poison damage with every strike)
- Added Orbital Drop Pods, Charon Boosters to Terran
More is in the works. You can view previews and work plans at the site!
Visit our new site at http://www.startacticsmod.com
Star Tactics is now in German on the European server! Search it under "Star Tactics: Full Assault"
Stage: Beta - Testers Needed!
The beta is wrapping up soon in preparation for a full release, but we still need your dedicated feedback, suggestions, and bug reports!
If you'd be so kind, add character number 183 and hit me up for some testing opportunities.
Unit Additions - Complete
Terran Technology - In Progress
Protoss Path Technology - In Progress
Zerg Evolution System - In Progress
Text Changes - Complete
Rebalancing - In Progress
Final Polish - Incomplete
All patch notes can be viewed in the Patch Notes section of out website.