StarCraft® II

[Zealot Frenzy] Footmen Frenzy

is there a faq on this game mode or anything?

I have alot of questions that are pretty simple but I just cant find out the answer.

Main questsions:

What does the stats do for each character... intelect/agility/strength , how does affect characters and of what type/ to who.

Secondsly I went to the middle and got a scanner sweep, im pretty sure at least it dialed around then went from 10 to 9, but i couldnt figure out how to use it....?
Reply Quote
,either do raise or lowering of cliffs for what your asking .

no i mean like sharp corners not rounded with detail if you played broodwar where you could copy terrain
Reply Quote
is there a faq on this game mode or anything?

I have alot of questions that are pretty simple but I just cant find out the answer.

Main questsions:

What does the stats do for each character... intelect/agility/strength , how does affect characters and of what type/ to who.

Secondsly I went to the middle and got a scanner sweep, im pretty sure at least it dialed around then went from 10 to 9, but i couldnt figure out how to use it....?

-for the stats, you can check exactly what it does by hovering your mouse over the attribute UI in question. It has a tooltip stating exactly what each point increase does.

-for the scanner sweep, its an item that goes into your item inventory. So to use an item, look just below the hero icon at the bottom rigth of the screen. You will see 6 inventory slots , 1 of them will have that 3 charge scanner sweep when you get it from the middle shop.
So to use it, either click the item , or press a hotkey, if you hover over each inventory slot with the mouse, you will see what hotkey relates to each item.

Reply Quote
Is it at all possible to accommodate players like myself who prefer building and powering up their army rather than their hero?

I know, I know, Frenzy has always been a hero-centered map. But I just prefer moving large number of units instead of one. Perhaps if there was a hero devoted solely to making their army better, not stuns or AoE damage or things like that? Maybe a heal of some kind?

I know this isn't a realistic request but I thought I'd make it anyway.
Reply Quote
theres actually a hero coming in the map very soon whos purely aimed at supporting units . No aoe damages, no stuns, Just pure support for your troopers. should be your style, Expect to see it in the map within 2 days.
Reply Quote
I love you. <3
Reply Quote
I really like zealot frenzy and footman frenzy was one of my all time favorites. I think the game would be a lot more fun if:
1. Zealots spawned faster
2. level 4 hero abilities should be able to kill t1 zealot with one hit
3. overall I feel like units are too strong compared to heroes. I think that either heroes should be stronger or units should be weaker. it feels like anyone that doesn't tech units loses.
4. Maybe an ultimate version where the heroes are all super OP
anyways, I love the game keep up the good work thanks
Reply Quote
zealot lvl 10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Bump for you :)
Reply Quote
sorry i havent checked this in a while :P

For the heros, they are quite strong against techs, have you guys checked out certain items such as Standard defense shields, Reinforced shields , Strength Plates, Kenetic foam/Runed bracers and point defense drones? They are pretty strongggg against armies. Also have a heal potion /teleport scroll on hand for emergencies at all times.
Reply Quote
way too long to get units if you could shorten the time it would be much better
Reply Quote
[quote]sorry i havent checked this in a while :P

dude darkmus is kind of op and lurker needs a little buff lol hehe
Reply Quote
theres alot of discussion on the true power of darkmus . visit www.zealotfrenzy.com The general opinion is that the hero actually needs a buff right now, not a nerf .. I guess hes the type of hero that does well in a game where players dont know how to play, but all the counters are there, He was based of priestess of the moon (sort of , VoidCall =Starfall)

he is not good hero, against mass noobs ya sure, cause they will just stand there and eat his voidcall . But against anybody good this hero is trash. which is why it needs a buff.
Reply Quote
i not sure how to buff him as yet ( i waiting for the public to accept him as not being imba :P , cause he really isnt then i might do something about him) .

Btw i put in random heroes option in the tavern . That should spice up the map a lil if you guys are like me and have played every hero already numerous times :P

i trying hard to keep churning out these heroes. ( i need my brakes now and then :P ) There will be a next one within 2 days.
Reply Quote
yea a melee hero is coming in, Brutalisk to be exact :P
Reply Quote
considering your match history proves you havent played a game, am i supposed to take you seriously?

i make whatever heroes i feel like making. Its not fun to keep re-making old heroes from war3 . Just some of them will come in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]