[Zealot Frenzy] Footmen Frenzy

i used a text actor at the hero blimp , with the events "unit birth " to create it. Within the text actor you can state what text you want to display. .
well i still dont understnad thtat did you create a new event or did you add a new actor then add it to the blimp and is so how?
Reply Quote
Darkmus doesn't seem up to snuff.

His shield ability feels good but the other two just don't feel like they do much of anything. Feedback seems like it should be on a different hero, not a guy whose supposed to improve his army. And the aura that raises mini Darkmus dudes feels largely useless.

His ultimate is really easily stuffed, too.

Is it at all possible to change his abilities to be more like the shield, abilities that directly strengthen your army?

His ultimate could be some kind of power-down for enemy heroes, making your army more of a threat. Because every single game has numerous heroes who can wipe out armies all by themselves I think Darkmus should be the guy to give them something to worry about.
Reply Quote
for the past week i have been choosing random hero's all are great , but one got mi attention Templar assassin they poor guy don't have anything to kill group or to kill champ
i guess he is like blade master (btw: my favorite champ)
my suggestion
- cloak ability: any attack made in cloak will be at x% more damage
- instead of pylon + teleport : illusion make copy of it self (you can) or just make it teleport and all unit around are silence.
- the first ability make it so that have a area effect all around take dmg
i like to see some fix to this guy he is great but need some luv <3
Edited by Gustavoj on 11/5/2010 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@darkmus, i actually nerfed him cause i was fedup of the whines from everybody including thier mommas . I will buff him back up soon.

@templar assassin .. i might reduce the energy drain on his earlier levels of cloak. Also the hero is VEry good, it takes some decent /fast paced thinking to play well with him but i can see the point where if players are new, They will fail 100% with him cause hes definately not noob friendly. At the blink idea where he leaves an image, i like that one , ill put it in, But i have to leave in the warp to pylon thing, He will be unstoppable if he had CLOAK + a standard version of Blink.. Like seriously you would never be able to hit/kill him.

Ill post up a replay on how to play him properly ,
try this build

-at the start, sell your teleport scroll, buy a poor man immolation item
-learn warp first , set up pylons so if you get surrounded while doing this immolation u can teleport away
-then learn slash/chronoboost
-after that keep leveling chronoboost/stats , When you have maxed out stats +chronoboost do max level on slash. (o yea skill your ultimate whenever you can)
-Buy claws fast, and atleast 1 hitpoint item. Either get the reinforced shield, or strength plate.

Other tips = Get 1 fish mercenary, anytime you come back to ur base to recieve the heal buff, Use fish energy charge to replenish some energy juice, so your cloaking can !!** it up.

Hes veryyyyyyyyy strong hero. kinda hestitant to buff him. Ppl just dont know how to play him right.
Edited by Turel on 11/5/2010 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ turel ty the illusion thing will be cool
Reply Quote
Any chance of a hero coming up that would have a set of skills such as the Pandaren Brewmaster's Breath of Fire and... Booze throw? (Been a while.) The utility of the accuracy loss and the damage boost it gave to breath of fire had a very fun mechanic, and I don't see too many skills that play off of each other in the current version.
Reply Quote
i love the brutalisk
Reply Quote
thanks, sorry for no updates in a good while, ive been terribly busy etc. I have another patch coming soon .
Reply Quote
if you ever need help with hero ideas and such
just gimmer a hollar, i got yo back! its a good game, i just hate it when one sides heros get ungodly powerful, and its like "daaaayum"
Reply Quote
devour is a useless ability
Reply Quote
Hi Turrel, I have an issue with the Brutalisk.

The Brutalisk's "area of target" seem to far extend the actually size of the unit. I've had problems with trying to run away, to attacking my own hero, to not being able to correctly target another hero because I would click on the "area of target" of the brutalisk even though the unit size is far smaller.

On balance: the brutalisk stuns AOE seems very large. WIth upgraded units and the huge aoe stun opposing players zealots/Tx units get annihilated with conjucted of the attack damage spell.

Overall I feel the hero is well-though out. Every ability seems useful, even devour in certain situations. I like that the ultimate is a passive stat buff.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Remember to check out www.zealotfrenzy.com for official tournaments.
Reply Quote
@KTSamurai

I actually rarely lose my matches with Darkmus. The shield is good for hit and run tactics with your army to keep them alive. The ultimate (which is basically starfall) is really strong when you can shield your troops and bunch them around your hero to protect him from being killed off during channeling. Use the mana burn on heroes that have stuns/inturupts to make sure your ultimate does its maximum job. Keep an eye on heroes who harass you... they will expect when you use your ultimate and counter it. Also, your spawned units share upgrades with your army, and are invulnerable. Upgrade quickly and use them to apply pressure to heroes or remove point defense drones n' such...(even managed to kill a fish).

@Tyrion
The first rank of Darkmus' ultimate is probably too strong. I suggest a smaller radius. This way you still get to dish out the damage you need to get kills but you do not pool from every enemy who is stupid enough to sit in the damage zone.
Edited by Dumoose on 11/19/2010 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
The cloak of immolation needs an armor buff +2 at least. Also, I win almost all my games by teching to marines, chrono boosting them, buying the damage scroll, and then base killing the strongest player when they leave their base. I think this is gay, therfore I want the damage scroll removed.
Thanks
Reply Quote
I think the problem is marines doing too much DPS, and people just being bad.
Reply Quote
Remember to check out the site, zealotfrenzy.com

We have an upcoming arranged teams tournament, and if you want to get in the action be sure to sign up with your team!! Or you can make a thread and join a team that way!!
Reply Quote
Nova mass charm... Not sure if its imba, or we just havent figured out how to counter. I do know that every ten seconds she can cast it if she has it on lvl 2. Dominion seems like the Queens mutate, only you steal a guy, and its way faster to get. I very much like the Wind Walk like power, and use it often.
Reply Quote

devour is a useless ability

WHAT!?!? No way!
Reply Quote
yea i still adjusting nova's balance, Sorry for such a long period between updates. Very busy , i will have alot of time soon due to Christmas .

-Devour is okay, not something that you would level immediately, but it certainly has some uses that can keep you in bases farming for e.g

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]