StarCraft® II

[Zealot Frenzy] Footmen Frenzy

i feel like a domb ass but wear do u go to download the costom maps?
Reply Quote
id like to see an armored version of the ultimate claws. something expensive enough to make it worth 20 armor but not exploit.
Reply Quote
hey incinerate how do you make the behavior level sorry this is one thing im not good with is levelable abilities and i will try to get to the ability you requested
Reply Quote
plz make another zealot frenzy like footies 5.4 ar :(
Reply Quote
incinerrate umm yeah like im really bad at leveling ablities... i did not get that
Reply Quote
ugh i got the button to show up a second time but when i level up it removes the behavior
Reply Quote
I skipped through the 17 pages....where can I download the map?
Reply Quote
thx incinerrate i got confused that the more you apply it i didnt know what changed then i realized it doesnt change it just shows it leveling so multiple behaviors and multiple requirements ok thx
Reply Quote
how's the MAAR hero coming? and r u really going to make an AVATARish Karrass?

lets see here. Good elemental abilities would b:

Water - create tidal wave that damages all units in a line and pushes them back
Earth - meteor strike (nuke but with a rock, there's a youtube vid of it)
Fire - same ability as firebat but in circle around the hero, not in a line
Air - similar to Darkmus radiate damage (sucks air away) or push units back like tycus chaingun

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
I dk CaptainHelo that sounds pretty OP, 4 strong AOE attacks it looks like? if they are to strong, just keeping her at max energy they would just pwn early game.
Reply Quote
well u know darkmus void call, one of my favs BTW. I was thinking that maybe it could be like that but with knockback (charges up and pushes all enemies in a region backwards like the chaingun ability) You wouldn't have to make all of these, I'd really like to c the fire and earth though (maybe metor shower instead of 1 huge rock?). Also, maybe he can be the energy master, uses great abilities but with long cooldowns and high energy.

But yeah you can scrap the water 1 if you want it was just a thought. I like being creative as well, maybe a better idea would be freeze the unit and when it unfreezes it takes damage :)

Sry not trying to take over your senerio. I just get thinking and don't stop.
Edited by CaptainHelo on 1/9/2011 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
hey incinerate ive been trying not to ask this question but its been a week i tried to create a leveling behavior like the map you gave me but i have the four levels and everything but the behavior doesn't get applied and ive tried effect instant to apply it is their something i surely missed
Reply Quote
bump incinerate i really need the answer i have spent almost 2 weeks trying to figure it out^^^^
Reply Quote
i will try that out umm i have the requirements set like you can learn the ability but the behavior isnt applied but the button shows up like lvl 1 lvl 2 just passive things
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]