StarCraft® II

Warcraft 4

(Locked)

What do you guys think about the idea? And do you think blizz will do it in the future? IMO it would be such a sick game with the SC2 engine or better :D More then 3 races would be harder to ballence.

How many of you think it would be awesome and probable and if not list reasons?
I personally am not into the whole hero mechanics that warcraft 3 had. I have always been a lover of sc and sc2 for much bigger armies and heroes not determining the game. They will probably make wc4 one day as wc3 is the only game of its kind.
YES YES YES! On a side note, no. Because the lore of Warcraft was ruined with WoW.
Rather see them finish starcraft Ghost.
If wow didnt mess up the lore of WC, WC4 could be soo good, They could change the rescource gathering mechanics, run it on a better engine to be able to let for bigger armys, smooth over mechanics, and have potential for an even better RTS :D. I can relate to WC more then SC when im playing it for some reason :P
08/07/2012 11:58 AMPosted by ProdofVoid
Rather see them finish starcraft Ghost.
What is SC ghost?
08/07/2012 12:03 PMPosted by HCxNeBuLa
What is SC ghost?

no way
08/07/2012 12:02 PMPosted by HCxNeBuLa
If wow didnt mess up the lore of WC, WC4 could be soo good, They could change the rescource gathering mechanics, run it on a better engine to be able to let for bigger armys, smooth over mechanics, and have potential for an even better RTS :D. I can relate to WC more then SC when im playing it for some reason :P
Amen.
08/07/2012 12:04 PMPosted by SeriusBizNis
What is SC ghost?

no way

I heard about it but was overseas when their was media about it... I never understood what type of game it was going to be.
08/07/2012 12:04 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Amen.

I agree that we cannot have a horde and allience helping each other, danceing and holding hands in WARcraft :P mayb the expac after pandas kills all the pandas, and puts the horde and allience in super war with each other and THEN... we could pull it off.
08/07/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Legion
I personally am not into the whole hero mechanics that warcraft 3 had. I have always been a lover of sc and sc2 for much bigger armies and heroes not determining the game. They will probably make wc4 one day as wc3 is the only game of its kind.

I like hero units but in WC3 they had way too much power. WC4 with toned down hero units would be good.
With the popularity and stigma of World of Warcraft, I think the best marketing move would be to lay low until Titan is released, then re-introduce the series with WC4.
The WC3 campaign was great but I don't know whats going on with the lore in WoW. If they could find a way to go around it I think the game would be really good.
I don't know if I could deal with Pandas in an RTS
Starcraft Ghost was a shooter based on the character of Nova (IIRC). Kind of a Medal Gear: Solid thing.
If they made it I would buy it. Loved the Warcraft RTS series.
Ya I wouldnt like an RTS with pandas... Maybe they could make one based of draenor or whatever its called. (Outlands) Before the dark portal. Then you could have the demons, orcs, and naru (with the Dranie) Does this have potential?
Edited by HCxNeBuLa on 8/7/2012 2:06 PM PDT
08/07/2012 12:52 PMPosted by yourself

Pandaren were in Warcraft 3, JSYK.

I'd play the crap out of Warcraft 4 though, and as for the campaign thing, it could be dealt with by making the campaign continue from Frozen Throne's ending.
08/07/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Geonova

Pandaren were in Warcraft 3, JSYK.

I'd play the crap out of Warcraft 4 though, and as for the campaign thing, it could be dealt with by making the campaign continue from Frozen Throne's ending.

IK they were in WC3 but they werent a major part of the story as a whole, Their was one on a side campain.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]