StarCraft® II

Is it just me?...

or is the only char in the Campaign worth rembering is Tychus Findlay
Reply Quote
I feel like you're already expected to know most everything about Raynor, Kerrigan, and Zeratul. They dont get a lot of screentime in WoL, (raynor does, but I'll get to that in a moment) so the coolness of their character relies on whether you played Sc1 and Brood War.

Raynor's character has changed a bit... for the worse I think. He used to be squeaky clean and super heroic. Now he's just kind of a moonshining hillbilly like the rest.

Horner, Swann, and Hill were are rather forgettable. But I think Nova and Tosh were both memorable characters, especially considering you didn't get to see too many missions with them.

Selendis made a big impact on me from a visual standpoint, I hope to see more of her in HotS and LoV.
Reply Quote
Yea i see he becomes quite an important character and then gets gunned down by his best friend.

I Miss Samir Duran.
Reply Quote
Raynor's character has changed a bit... for the worse I think. He used to be squeaky clean and super heroic. Now he's just kind of a moonshining hillbilly like the rest.

well you have to think Raynor has been through much. He watched the commader he served under (mengsk) send his love intrest (Kerrigan) to her supposed death. Then that love interest came back as some sort of mutated monster who then murders one of his best friends (Fenix)

now he is trying to start the rebellion with low funds, few troops, and with most thinking he is some sort of terrorist

honestly I think they did Raynor very well. He is a man who has been for a lot and is under pressure to do the impossible and he looked just like that.
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 02:45 PMPosted by awp
I feel like you're already expected to know most everything about Raynor, Kerrigan, and Zeratul.

I played SC 1 and BW
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Gashnaw
I Miss Samir Duran.

Duran = Narud backwards.
Reply Quote
It's you. I really liked the decision with the Doctor... no spoilers, though I imagine that most of us have completed the campaign. Great stuff, that one.
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Brownielover
I Miss Samir Duran.

Duran = Narud backwards.

Point?
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Gashnaw

Duran = Narud backwards.

Point?
Okay. Here's a quote from Blizzard.

'Narud, Duran. Narud, Duran. He's crafty, that Duran.'

Point?
Reply Quote
im still missing something...
Reply Quote
08/08/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Gashnaw
im still missing something...

Dr. Emil Narud? Emil means to copy or to rival. Duran is Narud backwards. They have similar facial hair. They both have strong accents (although both accents are different.)

See something?
Reply Quote
where do i find this dr. emil naud?
Reply Quote
He was in the mission "The Mobius Factor." He's the guy who gives you control of their medivacs.

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Emil_Narud
Reply Quote
I don't know about you guys but Kerrigan's a$$ was pretty unforgettable

o.O
Reply Quote

o.O

oh god not ANOTER of you guys who see Kerriagn and the first think you think is "dat Carapace"

Get your mind out of a gutter
Edited by Darkan on 8/9/2012 5:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Actually, Donny Vermillion, Kate Lockwell, and even Kyla Velassi are pretty memorable to me.

Nova is the most memorable of the mission impact ones for me, though, with Ariel Hanson a surprisingly close second.
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Morthion
Actually, Donny Vermillion, Kate Lockwell, and even Kyla Velassi are pretty memorable to me.

typical news slander yous see that all the time

08/09/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Morthion
Nova is the most memorable of the mission impact ones for me, though

Hoestly Tosh is more memorable to me I mean prehaps if Nova joined us on the ship mabye
Reply Quote

o.O

oh god not ANOTER of you guys who see Kerriagn and the first think you think is "dat Carapace"

Get your mind out of a gutter

Do you deny Kerrigan's rear sexiness?

Do not suppress your inner male...

let it flow...

freely...
Reply Quote
08/10/2012 05:27 AMPosted by Darkan

typical news slander yous see that all the time

Nova is the most memorable of the mission impact ones for me, though

Hoestly Tosh is more memorable to me I mean prehaps if Nova joined us on the ship mabye

I'm talking about the part where Vermillion has a complete mental breakdown and wanders naked into a building with a pound of peanut butter, and Lockwell starts partying as the scene cuts out. ;)

And Nova's memorable for me because if you side with her, she actually holds up her end of the bargain, which isn't typical for minor bad guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]