Looking for an Artist

I am looking for an artist. I need two drawings done, and I am looking for an artists with skills enough to have multiple drawings (or PC rendered drawings) posted by blizzard in the fan art section of this site. Please contact me if you are interested.

Artez / Sinath
Reply Quote
If you need artists, try hiring one from dA (deviantART). They're expensive, or you might be lucky & find somebody who's willing to take requests for free.
Reply Quote
My brother might do them unless he is too busy with other drawings. I'm not too sure how much he will charge, that's if you are willing to pay for somebody. http://aaronmelendez.com/
Reply Quote
I am really looking for someone who does digital rendering pictures. I am willing to pay a bit, but I need them for a hobby, and I cannot put a BUNCH of money into it, so I am looking for a skilled artist who has not "made it" yet, who wants some side work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)