StarCraft® II

Last of the Firstborn

OOC: Question, KO. Is the standard poisen effective against Hybrids as in, can kill quickly?
I paused for a moment to chew on a piece of creep, then crawled back to the safety of the Hive. Finding a suitable place, I began to morph.
The poison will work. After all, it is designed in light of the fact that Hybrids are the primary enemy. It may not kill quickly, but it will drain away life and may eventually prove fatal, especially when coupled with other attacks.

///Aldullon///

Aldullon crouches in the cleft between two boulders, awaiting his ship. The Void Ray's automatic pilot is bringing itself to him so he can warp on board.

Suddenly, the Hybrid notices him. At first it is paralyzed with shock at seeing a live Protoss, but then it roars in anger and charges. Aldullon's Void Ray is almost here, yet so is the Hybrid, so he must make a split second decision...

Run? Or...

Fight? If so, what to do?
ATTACK! I BE HYBRID TOO!
Edited by smylez on 8/10/2012 1:39 PM PDT
Diethelm sent a message to the Mother. Have some Drones follow me and I will protect them while the Zerglings and I protect them.
OOC: I'm going to say use the rock to get above and behind the hybrid, then fight until the VR gets there and then finish the job.

IC: I dip one of my darts in poison I always carry with me and fire it into the Reaver, ducking before it could spot me. I count to ten, then draw and activate my psi sword, based on the claymores of ancient Scotland, some country back on Earth, and step out. I could see the poison was having a lethal effect. "You shall be one of many in our crusade to return the light to this galaxy."
Go stab the hybrid!
I go to the commander, still covered in blood.
08/10/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Zarkun
IC: I dip one of my darts in poison I always carry with me and fire it into the Reaver, ducking before it could spot me. I count to ten, then draw and activate my psi sword, based on the claymores of ancient Scotland, some country back on Earth, and step out. I could see the poison was having a lethal effect. "You shall be one of many in our crusade to return the light to this galaxy."

The Hyrbid screeches in anger and hurls a bolt of psionic energy.

08/10/2012 04:54 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I go to the commander, still covered in blood.

"What happened to you?" He asks.

///Aldullon///

The Dark Templar leaps out of the way as the Reaver charges, then swings himself onto one of the huge boulders. The Hybrid lunges, but he swings his psi-blade, gashing its face. It splits the air with an enraged roar, then attacks again.

Patience was one of the first lessons Aldullon learned as a young Nerazim, but now he feels his rapidly wearing thin. After all, he is the last Protoss in existence and he does have a monstrous Hybrid trying to kill him.

Without warning, the Hybrid leaps into the air, pouncing directly towards its prey. Aldullon starts to raise his psi-blade, knowing he is helpless to stop the monster, when suddenly...

The Hybrid is confounded as his quarry vanishes in a flash of light. It shrieks in fury then, as if warned by some sixth sense, looks up. A Void Ray hangs in the air above it.

"Prismatic Core Online."

The ship unleashes its beam, incinerating the Hybrid. Now what? Aldullon thinks. Should he...

Continue towards the biosigns? If so, on foot or in his ship? Or...

Go elsewhere? If so, where?
Edited by KnarledOne on 8/11/2012 8:10 AM PDT
I asked the Brood Mother a question.

I would go check it out. I would have the Void Ray be your fire support.
Woops! Didn't see that.

IC:

Very well. I shall send you six Drones. Do not fail in this, or you will suffer.
The Drones and the small pack of Zerglings were following me to the Ruined Hive. The smell of death and decay was everywhere.
"Nothing much, just ran into some rogue Zerg and turned most of them into gore. Anything you would like me to do?"
"Continue with Void Ray at least nearby, I would feel better if you were in the Void Ray though."
Edited by ShadowFury on 8/11/2012 9:12 AM PDT
I begin my morph.
Go away from the bio signs! They are bad people!
08/11/2012 08:19 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
The Drones and the small pack of Zerglings were following me to the Ruined Hive. The smell of death and decay was everywhere.

08/11/2012 08:19 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven

Drath had consumed a drone, and had replicated its form flawlessly. Before he could react, he was taken with a pack of drones and zerglings. He followed, for perhaps he could gain useful new forms from this expedition.

OOC: Crymson, I am now one of the drones following you.
OOC: Gotcha.

IC: The claws start to morph from my hands, they were nasty at dealing damage. We should be careful, that Brood Mother was serious about your punishment. "I don't care, she knows better then to get rid of someone with so much use."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 8/11/2012 9:39 AM PDT
Who wants to be a tie-breaker? Biosigns or otherwise?
08/11/2012 10:48 AMPosted by KnarledOne
Who wants to be a tie-breaker? Biosigns or otherwise?

Biosigns
Biosigns.

IC: I roll underneath the blast of energy and come up, slashing the hybrid's chest open. Lunging to the side, I then hamstring it. "Die abomination!"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]