StarCraft® II

Pobes vs Zeelot issue, please help

So every time I'm beside a wall as zealot or build one as a probe, it's just a blue circle on the ground and I can't target it so I can't upgrade it. Today is the first time this has happened and I was wondering if it is happening to other people. I have tried restarting the game but still the same issue :(. Is there a fix for this that anyone is aware of?
Thank you for reading.
Edited by Zergfaco on 8/13/2012 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Set your graphics to medium, its a weird bug, and this is the only solution I've heard of.
Reply Quote
Changing the graphics didn't help me.
Reply Quote
im having the same problem right now i keep asking people how to select my wall in games and everyone ignores me
Reply Quote
in particular its set shaders to medium, that should change one other to medium too, i forget which.
Reply Quote
I'm having this same issue. I've tried turning shaders to medium but this doesn't help...
Reply Quote
can anyone tell me who made it and there main email adress so i can edit and update pobes!..
For anyone with info i can be found in this forum and some other pobes forums, but you can email me ate oliverini@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
i was playing probes vs zealot and after 5 match's it was gone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]