please remove the new command click

the new command click, be registered as a right click is anoying, now i have to double click all my units( eg all my lings) to select them before i could jus command click
PLEASE put it back the way it was before :)
(at lease for people who use a mouse)
Reply Quote
ctrl click selects all in the same way that command click did pre-patch.
Reply Quote
dont think so, but command is easier and command click selected all of 1 type of unit pre patch
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This is in the known issues sticky, and the team is working on resolving it.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6232293997
Reply Quote
Wanted to add my voice to this. This is an aggravating bug that basically ruined my ability to control units.
Reply Quote
This is a horrible horrible bug. Honestly, I don't think Blizzard has staff who ACTUALLY play Starcraft competitively on their Mac. Otherwise this would have been found on out day one.
Reply Quote
If you play Zerg and you want to add only the morphing larvae into your main control group, there's no way to do it without Command + Click

UNPLAYABLE.
Reply Quote
As above, it's TOTALLY unplayable for zerg now. As I can't select only the morphing ones!
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Machkhan
This is in the known issues sticky, and the team is working on resolving it.

great :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]