Umoja's Plains (Completed)

It looks like a mushroom.

I'd probably draw a better looking one for you, but I don't have access to a camera at the moment.

Okay, sounds great. As long as you keep that format I really dont care :)

Okay, so I drew a the top floor of "DayBreak" Dont laugh. Im not an artist :P Check the OP. Oh and Im working on the bottom floor.
"I think I could do slightly better. Only slightly."

Use this if you want.

I didn't make the picture, I just added the labels. What I would give to be able to draw that....
Edited by wfawwer on 8/15/2012 6:50 PM PDT
Go with that. Seriously go for it. By the way, which ship is that? Or are they both the same model?
That's cheating!

But I am also curious what that ship is from.
Starship Troopers.
Oh yea... One of those sci-fi shows where they weren't afraid to kill main characters.
08/15/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Zanon
Oh yea... One of those sci-fi shows where they weren't afraid to kill main characters.
Movie, not TV show.
Okay, I'll Go with that. But for RPing purposes I think we should use mine. But it makes a fantastic exterior!

Im so newbie though I will just do what you guys think is best.
Everyone likes being a prisoner...

Name: Captain "Iron Fist" Jack Desmond
Class: Soldier
Backstory: A veteran many wars and has lead his men through battles, formerly of the Dominion Army, he has offered his services to the Umojan Protectorate for undisclosed reasons. Now he is currently serving as head security of the ship. His left arm is mechanically augmented but few, if anyone knows this
Profession: Training and years of combat experience means he is skilled in all forms of Terran weaponry but he is particularly fond of assault weapons. In addition, he has learned how to deal with psionics over the years. As head of security, he has intricate knowledge of the ships's defensive mechanisms.
Personality: Serious, calm.

I can change things if you want.
No, thats awesome! We needed exactly that. And if someone didnt give it I would have. So that was perfect.
Im going to start this tommorow BTW so if anyone has anything to add, (Including Characters) or something speak now or forever hold your peace. XD
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 8/15/2012 7:47 PM PDT
Name: Ivan Petrovia
Class: Soldier
Backstory: A Russian soldier that defected from the UED and joined the Umojan Protectorate. All of his family died of diseases. He chose to defect for a new life.
Professions: Ranged Assault Weaponry.
Personality: Quick to anger, but quite kind.
No offense, but one stat based RP is enough for me right now.
Not really stat based i might join but if i do i wont be frequent (visiting dad)
Shadow, You are going to need to choose. You cant have three characters, lol. I will allow you to have two though. So choose which ones you want.
"I am good at RPing with three though..."
08/15/2012 08:20 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Not really stat based i might join but if i do i wont be frequent (visiting dad)

Hmm, cant figure out what kind of character you would be but still not be frequent. If you think of something though go ahead and post it.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 8/15/2012 8:38 PM PDT
08/15/2012 08:31 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I am good at RPing with three though...

uuh. . . okay fine. But beware, I might kill one off XD lol
Exterior of the DayBreak

We are going to use this as the DayBreak, But if things get Technical, (Like if there is a battle and its really important where someone is exactly) Then we will fall back on the upper and lower floors that I have drawn out.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)