StarCraft® II

Project Resurrection (DEAD)

Ok then...
Reply Quote
Now you wait for Mecha...assumeing he didn't fall off the face of the Earth.
Reply Quote
A ghost uncloaks right infront of zarkun, his weapon at the ready but not aimed at the protoss.
Reply Quote
I stop, and slowly draw my claymore. Moving quickly, I cut his weapon in half and pommel strike him on the forehead, knocking him out. I then step into a side room and watch for his friends.
Edited by Zarkun on 8/22/2012 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
uum, lol?

08/22/2012 12:29 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
A ghost uncloaks right infront of zarkun

right infront of zarkun

infront

If you want to knock him out thats fine but I think you should do it a differant way. ;)

The ghost wouldnt just let you do that. Might I suggest speed? But still, this is a ghost your talking about. Not a marine.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 8/22/2012 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/22/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Zarkun
I stop, and slowly draw my claymore. Moving quickly, I cut his weapon in half and pommel strike him on the forehead, knocking him out. I then step into a side room and watch for his friends.

OOC: lol, dude, a claymore is a sword. So I'm assuming its a psi blade?
Edited by BlackWarrior on 8/22/2012 2:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
IC: "I'm sorry sir, but the last thing we want here is 20 zealots warping in behind us, or 10 hydralisks coming out and ripping us apart and shooting needle spines that are powerful enough to go through 10 human skulls at once. Just saying."
Reply Quote
"Son, what the **** does that have to do with the mission? And why the **** are you still talking!?"
Reply Quote
It's called a warp sword. I'm a DT.
Reply Quote
The other ghost and I have parted ways. I went through a ventallation shaft and have come out in some sort of Bio lab. There are eggs everywhere.

"Where is the other report?" Asks the seargant. "aah, great!"

{Get out of there, mission abort} The seargant says into his radio.
Reply Quote
The Roach pops up behind them. "Hi." It says in a raspy tone. It prepares some acid in case of it turning into a fire fight.
Reply Quote
08/22/2012 03:40 PMPosted by ShadowFury
The Roach pops up behind them.

Behind who?
Reply Quote
"Your group."
Reply Quote
All twenty fully armed marines turn and train their weapons on you.
Reply Quote
"Hey, I am a nice little thing. Unlike the Hydralisks waiting for you."
Reply Quote
"Waiting for who exactly?
Reply Quote
"Told you" Mutters to the seargent.
Reply Quote
"Hey. I would've chosen to become a Hydralisk, but they don't have enough strength in their carapace."
Reply Quote
The seargant turns and looks at you. "Did I tell you to make a smart !@# comment marine?"
Reply Quote
"Err..."
"Why aren't we just blowing this little thing apart right now?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]