StarCraft® II

Hunt for the Snowbound Relic

"We were colonists when the Dominion abandoned us, so we decided to be independent. I am a Ex Admiral myself, name is Byrne. I keep these poor sods alive as we can. And the reason why we were near the planet, was so we could harvest some resources. We were running low and we couldn't make another warp jump. Then someone, or something sabotaged our main engine and here we are." The blades retracted and he picked up his rifle, the Targeting System scanning the area.

Just then a group of insects attacked. The trucks started to open fire. The men were behind cover.

"Do you want to join the fight with us?"
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 8/19/2012 8:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
"Spongy, I said, what do you see?!"
Edited by Solarr on 8/19/2012 8:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Solarr, I'm awaiting a response to my radio message.
Reply Quote
"We see smoke, a crashed ship and insects. With your permission I am going to open fire on the zerg and see if there are any survivors."
*Without waiting for the response, he begins firing at the insects and orders the others to do the same.*
Edited by Dacder on 8/19/2012 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
"Interesting." I jump up a tree and jump from each tree to get to back out. "But I cannot, there will be a Warp Prism here with reinforcements within the next half an hour."
Malak, what did you find? The high executor asks.
Send a Warp Prism to that location, I think the Terrans may be in need of our help at one point in time or another.
A Warp Prism detaches, taking only Sentries to the position of the Terrans.
Edited by ShadowFury on 8/19/2012 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Who said they were Zerg Dacder? All he said was bugs, that could be anything.
Reply Quote
08/19/2012 08:50 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Who said they were Zerg Dacder? All he said was bugs, that could be anything.
OOC:Edited.
Reply Quote
Several bugs break off, and start to swarm the incoming Ravens, jumping on top of them, and engaging anyone who rides them in hand-to-hand. A couple of bugs land near the vehicles, and start fighting hand-to-hand. The ranged ones begin to fire more accurately, sniping one of the marines in the head.
Reply Quote
A few hours later, Ergaffi radios in the OK and the fleet lands, SCV's going out and beginning the construction of a base camp. Having seen the Dominion begin construction of a base, I radio a warning to them. {Dominion base camp, this is the flagship Excalibur of the Lorian Exploration Unit. We're giving you a chance to leave this place while you're still alive, otherwise this will be a short trip for you.} I set down the mic, and wait to see how they respond. I already had 3 companinies of Lancers, a company of Spartans, and an Assassin prepared for battle in case the Dominion got gutsy.

For Solarr.
Reply Quote
08/19/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Jester
Several bugs break off, and start to swarm the incoming Ravens, jumping on top of them, and engaging anyone who rides them in hand-to-hand. A couple of bugs land near the vehicles, and start fighting hand-to-hand. The ranged ones begin to fire more accurately, sniping one of the marines in the head.
"Ravens don't have people in them, they are remotely controlled."
IC: As the Warp Prism enters the Territory it immediately drops the Sentries, who produce Guardian Shields.
Reply Quote
A few hours later, Ergaffi radios in the OK and the fleet lands, SCV's going out and beginning the construction of a base camp. Having seen the Dominion begin construction of a base, I radio a warning to them. {Dominion base camp, this is the flagship Excalibur of the Lorian Exploration Unit. We're giving you a chance to leave this place while you're still alive, otherwise this will be a short trip for you.} I set down the mic, and wait to see how they respond. I already had 3 companinies of Lancers, a company of Spartans, and an Assassin prepared for battle in case the Dominion got gutsy.

OOC: Lancer- Equipped with UTH-9 plasma beam emitters, C-4 charges, Breaker plasma pistol, mithril lances and LAN-23 combat armor, few opponents survive direct battle against them. Warrior Caste.

Spartan- Elite soldiers, these men and women have gone through hell and back to become the best of the best when it comes to battle. Armed with the GRA-34 Plasma assault rifle, Gutter assault pistol, mithrite swords and collapsible shields, and equipped with the SPA-300 combat armor with prototype shield generators, when they want you dead, you're dead. Warrior Caste

Assassin- Loria's answer to the Dominion Ghost and Raider's various stealth units. The Assassin can use purely their psionics to cloak and each have unique abilities for combat. Equipped with the EMR-224 Sniper Rifle, Cutthroat plasma pistol, mithril dirks, and the ASI-100 combat/survival suit, you'll never see them coming. Assassin Caste.

" We will not leave. If you dare attack, I will mobilize an army to hunt you down. "
Reply Quote
I shot one of the landed insects in the head, and I rifle butted another. "HOLD THE LINE, FOR WE HAVE A HEART OF COURAGE!" I drop my rifle and the blades came out.

The men nodded and killed the rest of the landed insects near them, a couple of the soldiers were killed. They drove the trucks into the hanger and made a bottleneck. I grabbed my rifle and ran inside the hanger with them.
Reply Quote
"!@#$."
*Attempts to contact the crashed ship.*
"Hello? Are there any survivors?"
*As he says this, he orders a distress signal to be sent back to the camp*
Reply Quote
OOC:
"Ravens don't have people in them, they are remotely controlled."
IC: As the Warp Prism enters the Territory it immediately drops the Sentries, who produce Guardian Shields.

There was people on top of them, as said by:

*Spongy rides in the Raven, wondering what they will find.*
Raven (computerized) pilot:"Signal picked up, closing in on the position."
*Spongy readies his rifle, and orders the 2 men with him to do the same."

....Or in them. W/E
Edited by Jester on 8/19/2012 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
"Grr, GET 4 MEDIVACS WITH A SQUAD OF MARINES IN EACH, TO HIS LOCATON!"
Reply Quote
The bottleneck we created started to funnel in some of the insects, the turrets were mowing them down.

@Dac {This is Ex Admiral Bryne, of the Survivors of the Colony Aseena. State your business Dominion dog.}
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 8/19/2012 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
IC: One of the insects lets out a loud, high-pitched screech. Immediately, every bug in combat flees into the sky. The ones still on the ship, however, remain.

The wind begins to pick up......
Reply Quote
"We were sent here to investigate, we saw the insects and are were to rescue you."
*The only other Marine is killed*
"Requesting emergency landing!"
Edited by Dacder on 8/19/2012 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Can you tell me where they are all at on the ship, because so far the ones trying to get into the hanger are getting mowed down by my bottleneck.
Reply Quote
( The medivacs are on the way to the crash site, but the trip might take a bit longer, due to the weather )
Edited by Solarr on 8/19/2012 9:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]