StarCraft® II

The need to Survive Part 2

The medic in charge of Rebecca injected her with a warming, healing substance. Then she checked Rebecca's pulse. Seeing everything was stabilizing, she sat down near by.

"Almost Leon. I'm gonna get you bionic implants for your eyes once we reach the base."
Reply Quote
Leon punched the wall of the medivac. "This is bull !@#$, and you know it, we would be better off to just find a way to get off the planet instead of fighting whatever they are. And I don't think implants are going to work, that energy effectively destroyed any chance of me seeing ever again, even with the implants."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 8/26/2012 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"If you're lucky, you'll use your own energy to fix the problem."
Reply Quote
The Umojain vehicles stop in a clearing, with no shadows nearby. Harbinger gets out, and looks around.
"This is good! SCV's, start setting up. I want this place set up and ready before the sun sets. All teams, help them out." He says, and heads over to help the SCV's set up the Command Center. The APCs were parked over by the Command Center.
Reply Quote
"Leon, if you complain one more time, this Katana will go straight through your eye."
Reply Quote
Different medivac SF.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
I declare this RP, DEAD. I will attempt a remake at a later date.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]