StarCraft® II

Destroying all Protoss buildings on the dig

So I just destroyed all protoss buildings in the level "the dig", just to be sure there wasn't a feat of strength. Matt horner says that the protoss can't stand up to our firepower and then you win the level but sadly no feat of strength. I did it on brutal too, kinda fun, just screwin around on a friday evening. Didn't think it was possible before but the lazzor focusing down the nexui and probs made the comps death inevitable. barely managed to get the last building before reaching the core. Anybody else ever done this?? Comparable acts of strength worthy of note?
Reply Quote
I could do it on brutal but only when I get air units such as vikings or wraiths to help out with vision. Hell, even thors and specters. Nukes galore!
Reply Quote
I did it with just floating cc's and a lot o lazor work.
Reply Quote
I cleared out the left side of the Protoss base on Welcome to the Jungle on Brutal, but couldn't get all the way through the right. Colossus + Storm is too strong against pure Marine + Medic.

I recently got 3500 kills on the last Protoss mission on Brutal, which I thought was pretty cool.
Reply Quote
Having Vikings helps on Welcome to the jungle makes everything a lot easier. I never got 3500 kills on brutal though for the last protoss mission, sounds like tough stuff wall of dt's? Or some spot on storms?
Reply Quote
IUD is mainly about spamming collosi and cannons. assign the entire army to 1 and all the air units to 1 and 2; use graviton to stun hybrids
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]