The Raven's Heart (RP)

08/21/2012 06:00 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
We are starting since I posted about the Cargo Ship.
OOC:I should say when are we landing and getting the speech?
Reply Quote
The Cargo Ship landed and the guards started to wake the prisoners up. "EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU LOW LIFES BETTER LISTEN TO THE SPEECH! THEY HAVE IMPORTANT RULES IN THEM!" The prisoners follow the guards into the courtyard, the body of the man from last night was still there, the bullet pierced his heart and there was a sizable puddle of blood soaking into the ground.
Reply Quote
"Anyone mind if I have a bite?" I say
Reply Quote
A guard kicks Simon down and drags him back up. "You ain't eating until after the speech, and no cannibalism!"

I got up to the podium, my suit was black, some Ravens started to perch themselves on the trees, and even in the courtyard.

The Raven in the picture started to glow its eyes.
Reply Quote
*X watched from one of the windows of his deadened 'home'. *
New recruits.
He remembered when he first came aboard a cargo ship...
But was it a prisoner ship?
No.
Possibly.
He no longer knew.
All of his memories were fractured ever since he arrived at this place.
Though he does remember fighting.
He was a warrior.
A Patriot.
He bled for his real home.
X longed to die for his home.
Not die in here.
Never here.
He'll do anything he can to go back home.
*X's rotten hand crawled up to his neck, and he twirled the ornate silver masterpiece between his freakish fingers.*
Soon.
Soon he will go home.

(The different lines for each thought reflect his broken personality to a certain extent)
Edited by Avikon on 8/21/2012 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 06:18 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
"You ain't eating until after the speech, and no cannibalism!"

"Hm, well see about that... You know why it took so long to find out I murdered him? Well I hid the evidence where no one would look..."
Reply Quote
Terras watches the speech. He couldn't wait until his next test subjects came in. Even though he was one of the prisoners in the hell hole, he still thought of the others as lessors, with the exception of X. He had seen X slaughter several of his experiments.
Reply Quote
Try not to elaborate much on your 'relationship' with X.
I got a few bombshells to drop bout his past.
Reply Quote
"I just place the fact that he has slaughtered my experiments."
Reply Quote
A raven started to pick off the meat from the dead man.

I straighten my suit and started to speak. "Welcome to Kas'vania, we are not like New Folsom at all, we are much worse. Just so we understand..." A prisoner breaks off from the group and tries to run away. A bullet goes straight through his heart. I put the gun back down. "If you try to run away like those two did, you will get shot."

The Raven's heart started to bleed once more.
Reply Quote
I raise my hand. "Can I eat his body?"
Reply Quote
The ravens had their eyes on Simon, and he could see them watching him. "They know the answer if you do anything." I pick up the gun.
Reply Quote
*Ricky looks at Simon, wondering if it was going to be like this every day.*
Reply Quote
I'm wondering if I should stick to a pure horror character and edit my above story, or maybe try to make him semi-human...
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Avikon
I'm wondering if I should stick to a pure horror character and edit my above story, or maybe try to make him semi-human...
I don't know, but either one could have a great impact to the story, in a good way.
Reply Quote
"I don't care."
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Avikon
OOC:I think a semi-human element would be nice, as long as for the most part (maybe except to one or MAYBE two people) he is mostly just a horror character. Of course it's all up to you.
Edited by Dacder on 8/21/2012 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Idea!: Alter-Ego
Byproduct of _______________________________________
(Stuff you shouldn't know yet)
He calls it by "The Ravager"
though he still has capacity to be violent without 'the other'
Reply Quote
I'll use my not-yet-appeared character from reckoning, if that's OK.

Name: Agent Omega
Race: Mostly Terran
Height: 5' 4"
Characteristics: Looks kinda like Kerrigan or Nova, but Asian and short. Highly sadistic, and enjoys killing. Extremely powerful psionic, and smokes Terrazine gas like a drug. Will do anything (violent) for money.
Backstory: She killed anyone who could tell this, so nobody knows.
Wing: Asylum, probably...
Reply Quote
Ok, I can't give you guys any plot advances until I get back from school of course, but you could look at the surrounding and at me, the guards, or even the other prisoners. And there are ravens staring at Simon if he decides to do anything. He will be a pile of bones if he decides to eat that body.

So anybody not in school yet, or out of school, have fun.
And I get home usually around 3:15 PM Eastern Timezone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]