[Bug] – The [Bug] tag should be used any time you are posting a thread regarding a StarCraft II Editor bug.
- o Ex: [Bug] Doodads Have Black Textures in the Cutscene Editor
- In addition to using this tag, please make sure that you also include the following in your bug report:
- • A brief description of the bug.
- • The necessary steps to reproduce the bug.
- • Any additional information you may feel is pertinent to the case.
- For more information on how to write an effective bug report, click here.
[Help] – The [Help] tag should be used any time you are requesting assistance with the StarCraft II Editor or custom map creation.
- o Ex: [Help] Using Arrays and Loops in the Trigger Editor
[Guide] – The [Guide] tag should be used if your thread is written to provide the community with a tutorial or how-to guide related to custom map creation. Guides can range from very technical topics ("Arrays and Loops in the Trigger Editor") to game theory ("How to Make a Fun Tutorial").
- o Ex: [Guide] Cutscene Editor Guide by Blizzard Entertainment
[Showcase] – The [Showcase] tag should be used to share your finished map, mod, asset, or project with the forum. This thread should be used to promote your creation, post updates, and consolidate all discussions related to your project.
- o Ex: [Showcase] Aiur Chef Now Live!
If your thread doesn’t fit into any of these categories, no tag is necessary; simply create a new thread with an appropriately descriptive title and you’re good to go!
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to read this thread and using these tags. We believe that these tags will help improve everyone’s experience on the Custom Maps forum and make it easier for everyone to find the threads they are looking for. Good luck and happy crafting!