StarCraft® II

Authorized Language Pack Required

please send said feedback. in all honesty if i knew buying the game at the store was going to cause all this trouble I'd bought it from blizzard store on the locale i wanted.

would be nice to see this changed for the upcoming xpac.
Edited by norpsa on 12/21/2012 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
isn't there any possibility blizzard can launch a language pack for players who would like to play on other languages, i seriously can't handle the Brazil portuguese dub, it's so annoying.
Edited by Rapha on 12/22/2012 9:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
The hotkeys are also a pain, being confusing in normal games and having several conflicts in custom games
Edited by Rapha on 12/22/2012 9:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN FIXED YET???
W
T
F
Reply Quote
hi all . Im having the same issue. please for god blizzard in actually this enterprice sucks why you get this kind of trouble you are not the same blizzard i know from 1996 im tired for this i wanna return the product and get my cash back its the first dammit game in the world i know we have to mod a dammit text or whatever... in starter edition i can play but when i update nothing my other account was bloqued too because my pass and i sync with my face but you dont undestand its me really i need a quick answer .... and dont say nothing about diablo 3 jesus i dont wanna say whats better then .......... see my account and give me a solution if i dont have answer in 2 days please return me the cash ok........... i have more then 10 years with you in sc1 diablo 1 y 2 ......... so activicion have me disaponted.
Reply Quote
I had make my variables.txt file read only to be able to long in. I don't know if that helps anyone else
Reply Quote
Having the same problem, Always used SC in english and suddenly it doesnt open any more. If it only plays in portuguese, how to i change it to portuguese? there must be some way to solve, if i Always played in english means there IS a way. in brazilian port it SUCKS. plz help
Reply Quote
Come on Blizzard! I bought and played SC2 in english when it was launched, then I went back to WoW. Now I'm trying to play SC2 again, to remember the story before Heart of the Swarm is up, and I find out that I can only play in Portuguese?!?! WTF? I don`t want your translation, I just like to play WoW in English! I find it cooler. I don`t care about the servers, I won`t be playing SC2 online, I just to play in English!
Please, stop being so picky!

I suffer the same problem. I really want Starcraft II in english, but I bought the brazilian version :/
Reply Quote
This is a serious issue man, you can't force players into your translations. The portuguese translation is really crappy, their voices just do not fit well at all. I hope blizzard can adress this problem quickly, shouldn't be much trouble afterall I could play in enUS when i first bought the damned game...
Reply Quote
so how the hell are we suppose to continue playing ? ffs some one need to put a decent answer!! what a lame support is that ?

I was playing yesterday, I changed nothing and I edited nothing now am having the same issue!! am on enGB and the luncher is enGB and my original install is the enGB!! what the hell is the problem ?
Reply Quote
As the DEV would say, "What language are you trying to play in".................
He is just assuming everyone is dumb and there isn't a real issue.

I installed English. Never changed any settings and now I can't log in.

I am not trying to play in any other language then the language I have already been playing in. I am just trying to play the fricken game.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
You issue seems different Angel, as you seem to have a North American English license. Can you create a separate about your issue so we can troubleshoot the matter? Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]