StarCraft® II

Releasing only the single player

I'm excited for HotS, alright, but I won't start crying if it doesn't end up playing out exactly like I want it to.

If you're so worried about the story, then consider waiting for a detailed synopsis before buying the game.
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf on 8/24/2012 7:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ITT: people who don't understand what the point of the beta is
Reply Quote
I say why not.

They have a sorry history of bad patches and adding as many glitches as they solve.

No.
way to squeeze in some of that QQ'ing hate into this thread.

I'm talking about technical problems they bring in. So save us the retardese of QQ.
Reply Quote
08/19/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Hydra
that you'd rate SC1s story based off of only the Terran campaign

The first campaign was excellent and much better than WOL story. They stories just aren't as awesome and well thought out as they used to be.
Reply Quote
Wols story cant be compared to a campaign starring all 3 races. Wait until sc2 is fully released before you rate it.
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 03:49 AMPosted by Hydra
Wols story cant be compared to a campaign starring all 3 races. Wait until sc2 is fully released before you rate it.

Fine then.

Starcraft 1 first terran campaign > Starcraft 2 WOL campaign
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]