StarCraft® II

Reckoning, Part 3

With the ship broken in half, the Phoenix was now a just a meager image of its former self. In distance the distance, a small ship watched as the events unfold.

-------------

Seeing the great ship fall was a surprise, but the fact one of the guests shot it was another. The three people on that ship showed different emotions, each vastly different. The blond young girl simply cried while the man next to her simply yelled in a outburst of rage. The cloaked fellow, however, simply remained quiet, oblivious to the others remarks, deep in thought.

So, this is how it would end. The Phoenix's downfall by the hand of another mighty ship. It's captain and it's crew to suffer because of an illusion of fate. Troy, where ever you may be, rest in peace.

The cloaked man walked up to the controls and sent a signal to the ship that fired the mighty blast, making sure his companions were silent before sending the boarding request.
OOC: I am going to attempt to join this. I will get back with an intro in a week XD

Too many pages >.>
I walk around the ship, looking for somewhere to crash when needed. Shadow, does this place have somewhere I can practice with my sword?
Absolutely. The training dummies in the Novice Practice Arena don't fight back, so I recommend starting there. I pick up an incoming transmission, using a triple code barrier. {This is Agent Shadow of the Poltergeist Mercenaries. Identify.}
Raven stepped out of the Charis and into the hanger bay of the Vengeance. Shadow, what the !@#$ happened on the Phoenix?!

The door to Umbra's room started to open and someone stepped through.

Repeating on what I said on part two.
Simple, young Raven. It was destroyed. I felt something highly off about it, as did many members of the crew. That intensified as the trip wore on.
Raven was walking to where the armory might have been at. What if it was really just an illusion?

The person stepped through the door and into the room.

OOC: You can decide or not if this is Brian SF, or if it's going to be someone else s character.
I blink a few times, Shadow, I have used swarms of Zerg as practice. GOD DAMN TRAINING DUMMIES THAT DON'T DO A THING ARE USELESS!
Brian enters Umbra's room with the potion. Hoping Shade was asleep.
I was sleeping on the bed. I hope Umbra doesn't mind. My broken leg was raised up.
Brian pours the potion into Shades mouth. He quickly left and hit me on the back of the head. He drags me into Umbras room and then closes the door. "This is going to be funny. Though also quite painful for me..." Brian leaves another potion in a can of my favorite drink.
Edited by ShadowFury on 8/21/2012 11:25 AM PDT
08/21/2012 11:22 AMPosted by ShadowFury
Brian pours the potion into Shades mouth. He quickly left and hit me on the back of the head. He drags me into Umbras room and then closes the door. "This is going to be funny. Though also quite painful for me..."
Why am I not surprised by that.

IC: I swallowed something in my mouth. I didn't remember drinking something, then I started to feel something. I opened my eyes and I saw Zaros on the floor unconscious. NO, not this again. Anything but this. It was to late, I already saw him, and I found out who did it by using my psionics. Brian, I am going to kill you.
Zaros will too, now he'll resist, as long as he doesn't drink whats in the can. But since you want him to not, you are going to have him drink it.
I waked Zaros up. "Looks like you came in here and fell asleep." To his right was a soda, one of Zaros's favorite. "Cynthia is sleeping right now." Damn you Brian, you are lucky that the child is asleep.
A Nightmare double materializes in the room, to find Umbra holding Cynthia in one hand while beating Brian with the other, Shade in a daze on the bed, and Zaros standing awkwardly with a soda can. "Do I even want to know?"
Hmm, no, I am lucky that you just gave birth to it.
I see Shade, "What the hell?"
Brian was the cause of all of this. He wanted us to do it again, so he put a exact love potion in my mouth while I was asleep.
This is from wffawer. They are having difficulties with their account, so they cannot post.

The High Tempest, after collecting the Phoenix Scrap, moved away, from the Vengeance, a small boarding craft with the 3 on it docking inside the Vengeance.
Brian runs around the ship. Pissing himself. Umbra is one scary b!tch He thinks.
My double stands there. "Allow me, Sister. You are holding an infant." Umbra backs off, I drag Brian out of the room, and start gang beating him with Nightmares of my old friend Marco.
This is from wffawer. They are having difficulties with their account, so they cannot post.

The High Tempest, after collecting the Phoenix Scrap, moved away, from the Vengeance, a small boarding craft with the 3 on it docking inside the Vengeance.
So that makes three messengers, damn. How do you guys all know her on DA?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]