StarCraft® II

Memorial Arena

Damn, I can't believe I caught the Knarled bad luck when he can't get a successful thread up.

Going to be sweeping the floors forever, and ever, and ever.
Reply Quote
YES! I FINALLY MANAGED TO PASS MY CURSE ON TO ANOTHER!!! AHAHAHA!!!

I know this is true because while your thread is dying, mine is about to get to page 2.
Reply Quote
I guess.

*And with that I went over to the corner depressed and grabbed a chair, I was eating chili cheese fries and I was all sad.*
Reply Quote
Tobi stood impatiently. "I'm still waiting on those event, Mister Raven."
Reply Quote
I don't care at this point, so there you go you can fight the Uberlisk or something.
Reply Quote
Tobi sighs. "I am here to help with the continuation of this thread. It shalt not die on my watch."
Reply Quote
I throw Tobi into the pit and a Uberlisk was waiting for him. "You want this Arena to live, then you must fight!"

Zarkun, I'm going to remodel the arena, redo it and I want it to be in the town on Z&Z UNDER THE PARK! And I want it to be a restaurant also.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/15/2012 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
My menu still stands, though the parlor itself doesn't.
Reply Quote
Don't worry, you can be the chef for the pizzeria division of the new establishment that I'm going to do.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/15/2012 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]