Always crashes when starting a game

(Locked)

SC2 was working fine until the last couple of days, and now whenever I try to start a game it crashes. I've tried vs AI, challenge, and custom. It always crashes just when it's about to start, although the first crash happened in the middle of a game.

I've tried fixing permissions, deleting the Battle.net cache, and even reinstalling.

(Latest crash ID: 0E73ADB8-5AD7-4619-8F1F-B62AC42F75AB)
I tried lowering my graphics quality settings from medium to low. It didn't help.
Support Forum Agent
Hey Uncommon,

I looked at the error report, and it may be relating to corrupted files. Can you do the following?

Clearing your Battle.net Cache
    1. Navigate to Mac HD/Users/Shared/Blizzard/
    2. Move the Battle.net folder to the trash.
    3. Empty the Trash.

Repairing StarCraft II
    1. Navigate to /Applications/StarCraft II/Battle.net
    2. Delete the Battle.net.MPQ file
    3. Launch StarCraft II

This will force the game to see it is missing data and self repair.
Edited by Machkhan on 8/30/2012 3:42 PM PDT
Mine is also crashing. Never had an issue with it before until HoTS came out. Now it crashed 3 out of 28 games right as a match start after loading screen - I see the probes going to the resources and bam.
Support Forum Agent
Leith,

This is an old thread from last year. Can you post a new thread with what is going on and any crash error IDs you get? Thanks!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]