StarCraft® II

Judge Duke's Courthouse

Quit it guys.

While I've noticed that a bunch of you don't like duke much, the concept itself is sound. If for nothing else than PR disputes about SC2 'facts' and laws of physics disputes.
Reply Quote
I never said it had no value, just posted here til more people were at the bar.
Reply Quote
Zarkun... I mean this in the kindest possible way.
Please don't post for posting's sake. It is a waste of your own time an the reading time of others.
To me it seems kind of like reminding people you are in the room when it is not necessary.
Reply Quote
Not quite how I meant it, but I see your point.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Quit it guys.

While I've noticed that a bunch of you don't like duke much, the concept itself is sound. If for nothing else than PR disputes about SC2 'facts' and laws of physics disputes.

Nice.
Reply Quote
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

What is this?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Read the first post my friend.
Reply Quote
I tried something like this once. Kind of. That was when I tried to make Zanon sheriff.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
The requirement to be judge is that you can not be biased.
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Duke
The requirement to be judge is that you can not be biased.

"You got your judge right here. I am the most logical unbiased person you will ever know."
Edited by smylez on 8/24/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Well, I'm planning a few practice rounds, you could be the judge in one of them.
Reply Quote
Hey, in all seriousness I have a case.

I just want to make sure SF doesnt use Joranis. He demonstrated serious carelessness over and over again. in Umoja's Plains so I killed his character. Just look at the last page of Umoja's Plains and you'll see. If im just being stupid tell me and I'll back off but im kinda mad, if he wanted his beloved character to live he should have thought of that before posting stupid things like:

Slaughters the entire village and kills millions of innocents for fun

IDK just look at the page.

EDIT: Oh, and dont just be biased toward SF since I'm the new guy.

Thanks!
MarkusDaWise
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 8/24/2012 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
I'll take a look at it and see if its case worthy.

In a normal circumstance I would say that its no big deal, but since the court just opened, I want to try it out.

The court calls SF and MDW to each designate a lawyer and prepare evidence and statements. The court will call 4 jury, Duke will be judge, and we will convene later today, or sometime tomorrow.
Edited by Duke on 8/24/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Okay, my characters who kill millions for fun are usually going to pop up again. Then they can die by Zaros or Brian."
Reply Quote
You should warn him before hand if he is doing something you do not like. Like me and ace. I gave him a warning, he ignored it and I killed him.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Made edit to previous post.
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 05:58 PMPosted by smylez
You should warn him before hand if he is doing something you do not like. Like me and ace. I gave him a warning, he ignored it and I killed him.
"Exactly."
Reply Quote
Duke, it's who SF's characters are for the most part. I will incinerate this establishment if this goes to court.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
This is for run. Not a completely real case.

I want to do some practice rounds.
Edited by Duke on 8/24/2012 6:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Use....one of Ace's old characters then. Mark is being kinda unfair.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]