StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 10)

I responded to you in the other Thread Fantasy! O.O
^Example^
Example <Marine, Zergling, High Templar> (75 life, 50 shields, 200 energy)
Armament- Gauss Rifle (6 damage, 5 range), Claws (5 damage, melee)
Abilities-Psi Storm, Feedback, Stimpack
>>Reaver>>Banshee
"This is an example of academy format if you do decide to join."
No, my threads get ignored. Memories averages two Non author views per post, And Knights is pretty slow, if not dead.
It's as if my threads die without even being loved.
@ShadowFury
Hrrrrm. I'll look at it.

I'm bored as !@#$~Just got done with some lore notes~and have no homework at all.

Well (Actually, i got 2 math problems that will probably take me five minutes....EQUVALENT TO NO HOMEWORK ANYWAY! XD)

...you can probably expect me to join though, indefinately...for a time, :)
Edited by Mockingjay on 9/7/2012 6:49 PM PDT
Aa-a-a-a-aaaaa.
Two abilities to start.
Like..just a custom ability? Or like...EXAMPLES PEOPLE! XD
Custom ability or ones from the game, up to you. Draconus will adjust the stats if need be.
Custom is fine, in-game preferred.
Also, look at the first post of every thread for an idea of how it should look.
Oh-Tay...

...I'll probably get this done in like, 10 minutes...xD

Should I post it on that other thread then? XD When I get that far though, i suppose, lawl
Should we classify our roles in the academy? I think I am the comedian in this little story. Although other people do, do crazy hilarious things. I think Abel had done it far more consistently.
If my Hybrid faction ever show up in any RP, I will win hands down against anyone.
"Except Abel in f*cking god of all creation and Zaros, the demon who annihilates when pissed to no end.
Don't forget Poltergeist Mercenaries, who know all and have tech that puts everyone to shame!
Dude SF, you are forgetting that Cynthia and Korzis has it to and they are both powerful Psionics, Cynthia is very energetic and is a quick learner.
"And Korzis is the master of swordsmanship."
Well lorewise, no one can really solo a Hybrid but I'll bite.

^Fantasy^
Abel <Ghost, Medic> (70 HP, 200 energy)
Armament- Lance {2 range, 15 damage}, Magnum {5 range, 6 damage}
--Reflex, Heal, Blink, Psionic Reinforcement, Mind Control, Soul Release, Caster Love
>>Hellion>>Corsair

Zaros <Ghost(?)> (65 life, 200 energy)
Armament- Katana (20 damage, melee), Torrent SR-8 Shotgun (4x5 Damage, 4 range)
Abilities- Psi Bolt, Psionic Slash, Ultrasonic Pulse
>>Siege Tank>>Wraith

So look at the last post of the Faction thread. It ain't happening son.
Wow its been a while since Ive been here. I remember when I was a major player in the bar...
"When Zaros is demon mode he can make Shadow run in fear. He can tear apart a Hybrid with a small thought. He is the f*cking demon who can make a Mothership blow apart."
09/07/2012 07:01 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"When Zaros is demon mode he can make Shadow run in fear. He can tear apart a Hybrid with a small thought. He is the f*cking demon who can make a Mothership blow apart."
So everything I said about Cynthia, she can kill Abel without a sweat? Sweet.
Aaaand super-regenerative Shadow could survive it, just yelling ow and kicking Zaros. Ineffectively, but hey.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]