StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 10)

09/07/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Thecommander
Wow its been a while since Ive been here. I remember when I was a major player in the bar...

Who this geek with the glasses be? You haven't been quite active but at least you are still alive.

09/07/2012 07:01 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"When Zaros is demon mode he can make Shadow run in fear. He can tear apart a Hybrid with a small thought. He is the f*cking demon who can make a Mothership blow apart."

Haven't been following Reckoning and PKA religiously so I can't comment on this Demon mode but I was sure it got removed before I jumped ship. Do you know the size and scale of a Mothership?
"Only when she fully accepts the demon and it isn't preoccupied. And she needs to learn everything there is to know about Psionics."
09/07/2012 07:04 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"Only when she fully accepts the demon and it isn't preoccupied. And she needs to learn everything there is to know about Psionics.
She should be able to convince it. ;) And Psionics, she is sixteen and so is Abel. So I'm guessing it's close enough. ;)
...erm...hello? XD

Is someone going to answer my question? Or have I started something here? XD
That is blowing it out of proportion Shadow...
In a chapter of my story, Abel destroys a mothership using a chain reaction by causing the central crystal to explode, but destroying it by tearing it apart with your bare hands is not going to happen.
Logically speaking, the Demon can only use your muscles. As you have no reinforcement abilites, the strongest you can get is a very strong human.
If you did, the greater psionic energy could strengthen your body to become superhuman, but I still doubt it will be enough...
Abel is not even born of an ordinary human, and he lived in a dark world. He most likely has more experience than her.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/7/2012 7:09 PM PDT
Cynthia was not born an ordinary human either.

And I don't know, Abel relies more on his abilities that he gained so far, not skill from what I've read.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/7/2012 7:10 PM PDT
^Mockingjay^
Ember “Karma” Trixica <Reaper> (50 HP)
Armament- Twin “Jinx” Pistols (6 Range; 12 Damage) “Hunting Knife” (A machette thing...sort...object...yeah...) (Melee, 15 Damage)
Abilities--Cliff Jumping (Passive), Lucky shot (Plus half the damage if used? :D)
>>Wraith>>Hellion

I'm just gonna like...throw this in here...just...yeah...XD
Edited by Mockingjay on 9/7/2012 7:12 PM PDT
Abel's bloodline- A creature of pure psionics is most likely far superior to Cynthia.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/7/2012 7:11 PM PDT
"Not bare hands. Raw Psionic energy. Cynthia's bloodline: Half Protoss powerful Psionic mother, powerful Psionic father, has access to the demon's abilities if allows access, but doing so causes death to many. Same with Korzis's."
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/7/2012 7:13 PM PDT
09/07/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Thecommander
Wow its been a while since Ive been here. I remember when I was a major player in the bar...

Yeah that was back in the Crash Era.

Sadly just now putting Jessica to use. How have you been btw.
And... Abel can absorb all psionic energy in when he releases energy from his core. It will show up in the story as long as I don't delete that chapter.
Cynthia was not born an ordinary human either.

And I don't know, Abel relies more on his abilities that he gained so far, not skill from what I've read.

That was for RP purposes only, If I use his skills, then It will be like Abel has three times as many abilites.
Then draconus will get angry.
You don't want Draconus angry.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/7/2012 7:15 PM PDT
Zaros is a guy right? Why did you suddenly change Zaros to a girl in post #402?

So she's inexperienced and doesn't trust her "unique" powers which would imply she doesn't really have control and is just a feral beast that needs to be put down. In addition, her young age tells me she hasn't really been trained too long to utilize her powers as effectively as she can.

Either way, every Hybrid I made have nearly 1000+ life and shields and deal hefty damage.

EDIT:
This is fun! I need a bit more background on CR and Abel.
Edited by smylez on 9/7/2012 7:14 PM PDT
And she also has the strength of the entire Khala. She is a really good at influencing.
"That was Cynthia I was speaking about."
erm...

...erm...

...uh...

...?????????????????????????????????????
You ok Jay?
Approved! Post it again in PKA.
I was like...*asked a question a bit ago*...

..then it's like all...what i'm assuming...is an OP character chat-argument-thing-something-I-Have-No-!@#$in-Idea-What-You-Guys-Are-Talking-About...thing...

XD

*EDIT* Oh Okay! :D
Edited by Mockingjay on 9/7/2012 7:17 PM PDT
09/07/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Draconus
Approved! Post it again in PKA.
Post what?
Her character sheet for PKA.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]