StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 10)

I found it no worries. Posting data now.

Posted in both threads. Now I wait.
Edited by LeKroger on 8/30/2012 9:34 PM PDT
._.

Wow, that worked. How did that work?

I was going to ask to forfeit because of my schedule, and then people started deciding to auto-advance me.

lolwut?

Edit: Sorry for not being here yesterday, had afterschool stuff.
Edited by Nikola on 8/31/2012 2:55 AM PDT
I have decided to start a new project - What Would You Be As a Drink?

Since there's a HBRB, I figured I'd do some more for the fun of it.

Here's the first two:

The Smylez. This beverage is delicious, trust me. Drinking it will have absolutely no harmful effects on you (please ignore the green smoke), and your liver and kidneys will not be damaged in the least. Seriously.

The CrymsonRaven. If you want to bring out your feminine side, this will do the trick in a big way. Has been known to create awkward situations. May cause people to desire your immediate dissection.

The bar can have any of these Zanon wants. Maybe a special menu could be made!
The CrymsonRaven. If you want to bring out your feminine side, this will do the trick in a big way. Has been known to create awkward situations. May cause people to desire your immediate dissection.
-_- You are so funny that I could strangle you if I knew where you lived.
"Your own fault. But mine would cause a sociopath psychotic rage." I flay a Zergling.
The ShadowFury. When you drink this, you'll wish you were insane. Mainly cuz that would be a real improvement over the state you'll be in.
"What effect would it have on me...?"
I don't wish to think about that.
I take a sip of the experimental drink. I look at someone and they slowly fall apart piece by piece in absolute agony.
Edited by ShadowFury on 8/31/2012 1:39 PM PDT
Wow just wow.

And KO replied to the Twins showing up on Jessica in the Academy.
The Smylez. This beverage is delicious, trust me. Drinking it will have absolutely no harmful effects on you (please ignore the green smoke), and your liver and kidneys will not be damaged in the least. Seriously.

"Your welcome, it wasn't easy getting the right amount of ingredients in it. What ingredients? You don't need to know. It's probably worth more than you several thousand times over. Taste good eh?"
We need a tiebreaking vote in Last of the Firstborn.
I just realized something (again): I was wondering if we could refuse to become a teacher if we didn't want to, so we could continue with the missions. If I did just advance to the final round (._.), I could either
A. Forfeit to wfawwer, who could be a teacher until they got their account back.
Or
B. We both forfeit, because I have tons of school stuff, and they might not want to be a teacher

Either way, things go well :D
Inspired performance.
One drink added.
Sweet! That gives me...

*counts on fingers*

One... two...

TWO drinks on the menu.
"What's the first one?"
ohh u could add me.

MechaGhidrah: First people will think your a cat person than they will think you are a cat. Then you are a cat.

If you dont like it KO u can do one :D
I am creating an information based RP, is anyone interested or open to a new RP?
It will probably be up by sunday, maybe later
Edited by Fantasy on 8/31/2012 7:22 PM PDT
I am creating an information based RP, is anyone interested or open to a new RP?
It will probably be up by sunday, maybe later
Information based? Can you please describe it please?
Two parties, that attempt to hunt each other down. Neither one has any idea about each other's agents.
One group tries to bring down the government, and the other tries to stop them.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]