"Myth" (Story Planning)

Myth

I'm really getting serious now! This is indeed the new title for my new story I'm going to construct similarly to how my original story was. I'm really looking forward to starting it as soon as my lore studies are done~! This time, there will not be derpy moments, not so much sudden change, and all-around less things that wouldn't hardly make sense~

I intend this to be entirely and utterly flawless~I'm going to ask you to be critical with me as soon as I start posting it as well.

That means...

-Pointing out Grammar Mistakes
-Pointing out things that make no damn sense
-Pointing out Lore Clashing (I will make up a few things with this story, but they will fit in with the Starcraft 2 lore better)
-Any additional Criticism you see wise to add

So please, help me along with this! If you guys like it and it starts getting as good as Story-Jay the Ghost, I'll seriously consider creating a website dedicated to my stories, :)

*EDIT* I've decided this is just my brainstorm thread/a place for you guys to give me tips, advice, and whatnot, :P

This time, I'd like to try and keep the actual story thread as clean as possible from side comments and whatnot, so people don't have to skip though comments to seek for new chapters like in Jay the Ghost.

ALSO~Check here for my reasons for doing this if still curious, http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3123363601?page=23

It should me my newest post
Edited by Mockingjay on 8/29/2012 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am excited to see such a story.
I myself am working on a brilliant one.
*Smiles and jerks head around a little.

You said you needed help with Starcraft Lore?
I happen to know about all of it. What would you like to know?
Edited by RedOctober on 8/29/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
origonal
"This was your first mistake, it is supposed to be original."

Criticizm
"Second mistake, it is supposed to be criticism."
Reply Quote
SF, not yet!
Reply Quote
"This is just helping her for later, Zarkun. Let me do this. Or I will have to cause you great pain."
Reply Quote
*Laughs hysterically.* I FEEL NO PAIN!
Reply Quote
"But your dearest family and friends do." I grin evilly. "Oh and the poor children that I will force to watch as I tear the skin off the bones of others."
Reply Quote
XD

Sorry, I didn't run that through microsoft word, and I've been staying up wayy to late these days playing Cortex Roleplay-Harrowing Artic.

I'll go back and change that, :P

P.S. Cut me some slack, its still summer, I dosen't haz to hav gooed Englash yet, xD
Reply Quote
I shall not stand for this, bring in..... Pedobear, much better at destroying children yes?
Reply Quote
08/29/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Soldier
I shall not stand for this, bring in..... Pedobear, much better at destroying children yes?

:I

I'm unsure if I should be scared of the thought of pedobear

Or amused at this attempt at trolling

xD
Edited by Mockingjay on 8/29/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You should add betrayal, and death of the main character, this makes it more epic!

Reply Quote
We'll see, :)

I can already say this story is going to be different in quite a few ways already, though it will still maintain the same ideas that my other story had, (Because the plot was sound in the direction I was bringing it in, but my story leading up to larger parts of the plot bugged me a lot for reasons I keep to myself. *EVEN IF THEY ARE INCREDIBLY STUPID ONES.*
Reply Quote
:II'm unsure if I should be scared of the thought of pedobearOr amused at this attempt at trollingxD

Sorry, probably wasn't the best way to introduce ourselves. My name is: Soldier, although you probably already know that.
Reply Quote
Yes, XD

I feel like i've seen you before too~Do you roleplay a lot on the forums here as well?
Reply Quote
"I think you should always have good writing skills if you plan on writing stories."
Reply Quote
@Mocking Jay

Yes I do indeed.
Edited by Soldier on 9/3/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh, AND AN IDEA FOR THOSE WHO COME LOOK AT THIS FORUM.

I'd simply adore roleplaying with some of you guys, (Whether I have already, or have yet to, :P) so I'd like to plan a day where we can have a group of us roleplay on a Cortex map on Starcraft! :)

I really miss roleplaying with some of you guys, and would really like to roleplay with some others that I haven't had the pleasure of doing so yet! I just thought it would be a fun idea to throw out there for you guys to ponder. It might also get my mind juices to actually flow again and inspire more ideas for the coming story (This idea was sparked by a sudden idea in a Cortex Roleplay earlier today. It was really cool, ^^)

So please consider this! :D

*Goes off to play Cortex*
Reply Quote
@Moking Jay

Yes I do indeed.

Aha, I thought you looked familiar,

*SCORE FOR NON-MEMORY FAILURE*

Okay, NOW I'm srsly going to go roleplay, xD
Edited by Mockingjay on 8/29/2012 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/29/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Mockingjay
so I'd like to plan a day where we can have a group of us roleplay on a Cortex map on Starcraft! :)

:| :\ :) C: :D :O {8-O)
Edited by RedOctober on 8/29/2012 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/29/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Mockingjay
so I'd like to plan a day where we can have a group of us roleplay on a Cortex map on Starcraft!
It would have to be a day when we aren't all very busy, and I forgot the commands already. And I need to learn how to make custom everything. :D

And this is getting pretty off topic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]