StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy, Part 17

Brian glared at me. "You are a real @sshole sometimes, you know that?"
"Guess it runs in the family and I turned out good." I instinctively grab the wrench in case he comes up with another insult.
"Sh!thead." He says and I throw the wrench at him, nailing him in the head and knocking him out cold.
"Dumb@ss."
I telekinetically move Brian to the ceiling again and hold him there. That was fun the last time I did it and should still be funny.

I glance over to Jessica giving her a 'really. you're going to do that' look.

I look at Flint and mouth what.

I sigh and revert back to fiddling with my pistol.
She glances through her fingers, her eyes widening slighly.

"Uhhh..." Her face retains its lost, confused look. "...is that normal...?" She glances over at John, and starts inching over in his direction.
Edited by Mockingjay on 9/7/2012 9:25 PM PDT
"Is what normal?"
I reload my pistol and put it back in its holster.
Edited by LeKroger on 9/7/2012 9:25 PM PDT
She gestures up at the guy being held up on the ceiling, sitting down warily in a chair near the wall.

..."I mean...where I come from, that is pretty far from nomral..." She says, glancing between Jessica and Brian
I overhear the girl. "We have a pacifist Zerg here. Nothing is normal." I say as I turn around.
"Around here yes. The people here like to mess around with each other. Marduk *gestures to the queen near the rest of the teachers* and Kassorna have a hive somewhere around here. One day we had nydus worms popping up all over the place. Not to mention Kassorna takes photos of everyone for black mail or money making purposes."

"And yeah there is the pacifast Hydralisk."

"I mean look at me I am one of the farthest things from normal anyway."
Edited by LeKroger on 9/7/2012 9:31 PM PDT
It takes a moment for Karma to get her mind to wrap around the word "Zerg".

"Whoa whoa waiiiit," She says, squinting, trying to make out things clearer. "There are zerg in this ro-" her face goes pale for a moment, and when she glances at John through her squinted eyes, she jumps a bit in her seat.

"...Protoss...?" She says with a quieter voice, a bit of a startled, confused expression to her face.

(I need to go to bed like...soon, xD Its nearly midnight.)
Edited by Mockingjay on 9/7/2012 9:35 PM PDT
"...You're saying that someone who has DNA of the three races is stranger than someone having a demon take over their body, or someone split into a male and a female, or having a pacifist Hydralisk slithering about?"
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/7/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Anodes drop from the ceiling and attach to the assembled students' heads.
A flash of blue light covers their vision, and suddenly they find themselves standing in a large, open area. {All of you, disable the communications tower- it's putting out a signal that's downing all air and spacecraft that approach.}

.=field, x=student, I=Incinerator Isaac, T=teacher (Dani and Marduk), b=banshee, m=Bunker loaded with marines, C=Communications Tower, S= siege tank, p=Pest

..................x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x..................
.......................T......I........T.........................
....................…………………………………………
……………………………………………………………
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
........S..................S............S...............S.........
bbbbbbbbbbbbb..............bbbbbbbbbbbbb
............................mmmmm.........................
............................m..........m.........................
............................m....C....m........................
............................m..........m........................
............................mmmmm......................
Edited by Draconus on 9/7/2012 9:37 PM PDT
"Yeah, I know. Your response is most common with many people that I have met. I normally try to hid those. Here I don't worry about it. There is also much more to me than the protoss tendrils."

I turn to her and look at her. "As for Zerg yes there are zerg in this room and in this building."

"Its not the strangest. And I thought you had gotten rid of that demon."

I study the field briefly.

"Looks like a suicide mission Shadow."
Edited by LeKroger on 9/7/2012 9:41 PM PDT
"I did. But I still feel it lurking around just outside my mind." I look over the map. "Not unless we have cloaking..."
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/7/2012 9:41 PM PDT
For scale, you're just outside the tanks' range.
(Pssst, Draconus, can I play it that one of the things does not attach to my head since I only just got there~I need to go to bed,a nd I can roleplay again with them once they're done with their mission-whatsit tomorrow then, :P)

(Or perhaps be told to sit and watch...? XD)
Edited by Mockingjay on 9/7/2012 9:50 PM PDT
Great I mutter to myself. I activate my defense matrix and use psi-shield. Those should soak up most the damage and let me close space with the tanks.

I step forward scanning the bunker line for any movement. It doesn't look like there is any so they all must be inside.

I cloak and follow behind Flint. I draw my rifle since I am at a distance. Once I close in the Kaiser blades will prove most beneficial. Besides, the fear on their faces as the blades come down upon them is a welcome sight.
Everyone is asleep, we continue tomorrow!
Excepting Kroger. And maybe Zarkun.
Sleep what is that.

Note I will probably not be available until later tomorrow evening. Eck for the busy day.
"And me."
OOC: I've been inactive for a long time but looking at this, Discord may be the best way to balance Jay's lack of psionics.
(Consider him a talking sword)

IC: Discord had been, quite literally, shelved after he had become unresponsive to any attempted psionic contact.
The Kadarin crystal witch contained him had done nothing bet gather dust since it had been placed there.

No longer.

Perhaps it was the detonation of the EMP mine, perhaps the additional life form now present within the academy, or perhaps it was some other occurrence that could only be guessed at. But did it really matter?

Discord had woken.

And he had woken alone.
It is mighty inconvenient to be a crystal if you want to go somewhere. As an artificial intelligence contained within said crystal, it was both inconvenient and frustrating.
He knew he could not wirelessly hack the Academy system. It was well defended.
He could tell that 'class' was in session. That meant that almost everyone would be unable to help him.
Almost everyone.
He sensed a lone Terran mind that was not connected to the academy system. That would do.

He would do it subtly so as not to alarm this individual. Calling subtly with psionics might work.

Come here...
Yes, like that. Like a tug in the correct direction. The feeling you can't explain.
Please...

I need help...

Come here...

Please...
Edited by Zanon on 9/7/2012 10:27 PM PDT
Hmm talking sword. Seen that one before in NWN Hordes of the UnderDark.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]