Pankoprulu Academy, Part 17

Yay :3

Abel shenanigans are back! And I'm guessing you have school or work too :/

All of us have this issue XD
Just waiting for the next mission from Draconus.
Yep.

IC:
"Oh, Yeah I can do that." I grab a few things and put my spectre helmet on. Before I leave I decide to mess with Brian and stick him to the ceiling.

"Alright I'll lead the way I guess." I start to walk to my ship in the hanger.
I walk into the hangar bay to start rebuilding my Wraith with the parts that I got a Roach to return to me.
I was looking at the sunset, it was beautiful but I wished that I could remember.

Raven walked down to the hangar to grab something.
I enter the hanger with the Twins behind me. I see Zaros and Raven in the hanger. Not really feeling like talking to them I try to pass them unnoticed and get to my ship.

I spread out on top of the Goliath. It was quite comfortable and gave me a better look into the sky. I could sense Shades mind nearby. I try to keep myself from interfering as I am sure that she would not like that much at all. I relax and open my mind. As I do so I start sensing everyone of the psionics and some of the ones that are not in the Academy. Not a surprise that there are some many of us.
I started to remember another memory, it was me and Zaros. I was slightly startled because I wasn't expecting it. "Well, there goes one more." As I continue to watch the sunset.
The Twins, as usual, are up to some mischief. Shade is too careless with her memories, and should really avoid leaving them out in the open for every psionic to see.

Lindsay leaves suddenly, and Jess is alone with Jenny. "So, where are you from?"

Lindsay sneaks into Abel's room, and comes out a while later. She then walks up to Shade.

"Hi there! Want some soda!"

Hehehe.
"Shade doesn't remember that part... She only remembers what happened after, not why."
A set of ropes, and psionically charged chains whirl around lindsay, chain her, and suspend her in the air. A set of autoturrets and a railgun point at her forehead.
Ah yes, but the Twins can see past mindwipes like a Spectre. So they could see the backstory for that... particular... event.

EDIT - She giggles mischievously and "slightly" modifies the programming of the traps.

The guns blast Abel's room to bits while Lindsay walks away.
Edited by KnarledOne on 8/31/2012 7:29 PM PDT
I head to the hangar, and enter my Void Ray.

I fly outside, testing if it was still functional, as well as conducting some targeting and maneuvering techniques, then begin the trip back to the Academy. As I am returning, I send back a message,

"Does anyone have anything that we could do? Possibly an experiment in the lab?"
Ah yes, but the Twins can see past mindwipes like a Spectre. So they could see the backstory for that... particular... event.

EDIT - She giggles mischievously and "slightly" modifies the programming of the traps.

The guns blast Abel's room to bits while Lindsay walks away.

A psionic impulse from within the weapon's core components shields the weapons from reprogramming.
A stray bullet hits a small bottle, which leaks out a palish green liquid. It Twists itself into a physical form, and latches itself onto Lindsay's leg. Through a cut on her ankle, the liquid flows into her bloodstream.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/1/2012 12:06 PM PDT
I was busy blowing up rocks in a canyon to really notice any one but a potential enemy. Boom! Another explosion rocks the canyon. I was humming an old Earth tune that we'd found in the data banks of the computer before I left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22bK0C2obFc&list=PL3FFE7104ACD14694&index=35&feature=plpp_video
I decided to fall over the edge of the roof. Right before I hit the ground a rift opened up and I was in the Prototype. I needed something to do, I was all lonely at the moment so a couple of laps should help me.

Raven walks into the Prototype also and saw me. "Same thing?"

I turned her on. "Yes."

OOC: With her, I am talking about the fighter right now.
I turned her on ._.

I'm glad you clarified.
Abel, fairly bored, walks towards the hanger bay
Wfawwer has won the tournament! They are to be elevated to teacher status accordingly!
Only cause you chickened out lol.
No. I didn't have the brain juice to properly RP :P

And wfawwer deserves it more. They've been here since near the beginning. I won by luck and forfeits XD
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]