I am running 10.6.8.
Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Snow Leopard (10.6) and older versions of OS X
1. Hold the Option Key and choose System Profiler from the Apple Menu
2. When the System Profiler is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..."
3. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location. Make sure the file format is "System Profiler 4.0 (XML)"
1. Hold the Option Key and choose System Information from the Apple Menu
2. When the System Information is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..."
3. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location.
Obtaining your system.log
1. Using Finder, Navigate to /Applications/Utilities and open Console
2. Click system.log on the left side bar.
3. On the menu bar, click File, and select Save a Copy As. Make sure the file is saved to the desktop for easy location.
StarCraft II/Mods/Core.SC2Mod/Product.SC2ArchiveWithout the first one you get the "Required files are missing" error and you can't log in if you're missing the second one.
09/26/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Conkushtadoralso im on 10.6.3 just updated today and my battle.net file is empty now after I followed instructions to delete all starcraft 2 items before downloading the client again. Now the client is stuck on "ckecking for updates"
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.