Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Can you send me your system information?
Obtaining your System Information and system.log
Snow Leopard (10.6) and older versions of OS X
Submitting your system files
2. Send the email to email@example.com with the subject as "Attn: TonyM". Make sure you include the Thread title and URL address. This way it gets routed to me so I can take a personal look.
Please note: This method is only used for sending information after files are requested for additional review. This is not to be used a a form of contact, as this box is monitored only when files are requested. No replies are sent from here.
The logs aren't telling me what is missing :(
What happens when you try to force SC2 to repair itself?
Repairing StarCraft II
2. Delete the Battle.net.MPQ file
3. Launch StarCraft II
This will force the game to see it is missing data and self repair.
I'll leave this here in case someone else gets the same error.
You're probably missing these two files:
I don't think deleting the Battle.net.MPQ file would help because those files are created when the game is installed but aren't re-downloaded when deleted. However, installing the game on top of the existing install should help.
1. Delete the Battle.net folder.
2. Download the Setup from https://us.battle.net/account/management/download/?show=sc2
(Do not use the DVD or an older version of the installer)
3. Run the Setup you downloaded and install the game on the same location it's already installed (Make sure it's not creating a new StarCraft II folder inside the existing StarCraft II folder)
4. The installer will repair and repatch your client but you won't have to re-download the entire game.
After a few seconds and the progress will jump to the same point it was before you ran the installer and you should be able to launch the game.
Edited by eld on 9/26/2012 6:49 AM PDT
I believe you need to update your OS to 10.6.8
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.