StarCraft® II

Objective: Survive (Part 2)

"Wow!" Sean takes aim and fires quickly, the zergling was now headless. He walks over and kicks the dead body off of her.
"You cant go dieing on me now!"
Reply Quote
I see the Zergling on the person and I go over with my knife and cut open the back of the Zerglings head and slam another little metal box in it. I suck the blood off my fingers then just look at the Zerg. "I like Zerg."

OOC: "NOOOOOOOO! WHY OH WHY?"
Edited by ShadowFury on 8/24/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A glaive cuts through another Zergling behind Sean. "Keep your guard up!" I roll to one side as a Zergling leaps at me and cut it clean in half with a melee glaive. "Terras, activate that turret!"
Reply Quote
Sara jumps into the turret and it turns on. It fires at all the Zerg, but leaves some for Terras to turn into mindless minions. Those he cuts into the back of the heads of and slam a metal box into. After pulling out his hand he licks off the blood.
Reply Quote
As he does it, glaives cut them in half. "Not this time. I know how you got your army in your last prison."
Reply Quote
"Thanks, Teo! Hey whats this gun shooting anyways?" Sean asks as he blows another's head off.
Reply Quote
"Awww." Terras says and then has Sara kill all the Zerg. "That makes me sad."
Reply Quote
I avoid another Zergling, cutting it in half as well. "Explosive armor piercing rounds. You'll never need to change the clip either. Isn't Xel'Naga tech just grand? And Terras, if we find another Ultralisk, you can have it, given I can place an explosive in it's head for good measure."
Reply Quote
"I can't do anything, that's my only weapon." I grabbed a claw off of the Zergling.
Reply Quote
"Okay!" Terras says, very happy.
Reply Quote
"Teo! What are you thinking!? An ultralisk in the hands of that madman!?" He turns and plows another zergling. "I gotta get me one a' these!"
Reply Quote
I slide over to the SMG, the gauntlet interfacing with it momentarily, giving it the same clip as Sean's, but with Armor-piercing shredder rounds. "Here, Loren!" Sliding past her, I drop it in her lap, still throwing glaives. "You know what that explosive in it's head is for, Sean!"
Edited by Zarkun on 8/24/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Thanks, I guess." I jumped behind what seems to be a log and started taking precision shots.
Reply Quote
"I dont understand, in who's head?" A zergling tried to pounce Sean but he shot it. Its dead body topples over him knocking him to the ground.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 8/24/2012 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"In the Ultralisks." I activate me melee glaives and slice the top of an infestor open. "Got one. Sensors say two more. Find them and kill them." I flip to my feet and engage an infested marine in melee winning easily.
Reply Quote
"Who cares if there is an explosive in the ultralisks head if he has the detonator!" Sean goes full auto killing five IT's
Reply Quote
"Because I get to use the Ultralisks."
Reply Quote
"I'll be holding the detonator, thanks." I leap over a rock and land on an unburrowed Infestor, cutting it clean in two. {One more! Find it!}
Reply Quote
Sean holds the gun steady, looking for any suspicious activity. Then there it was, a lump in the ground. {Got it!} I fired four rounds into its back and it exploded.
Reply Quote
I run out of bullets in the magazine, then a Zergling pounced at me and I tried to get away. But the leg locked up again. "Get off of me!" She stuck the barrel in its mouth and was trying to reload.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]