Ghost Ship (Part 2) (Completed)

"Sean, the only way to free him is to know what the Dominion did to his brain. I can't fix it otherwise. For now, we deal with it." I draw my claymore and activate my shield. "Now we must quickly get to the bridge if we're to survive."
Reply Quote
Sean stood there for a long moment. More necromorphs were heard coming closer. Darrok put his hand on Sean's shoulder. "Lets go!"

Sean turned around and re-opened the door. (OOC: Refer to page 4, post #74) Again, revealing the bridge. The first thing you notice is astroids are ripping by at alarming speeds too fast for safety.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 9/4/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
How about a page with that post number.

IC: "What is happening here?"
Reply Quote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may be Terran/protoss/zerg But again zerg is NOT recommended and I promise someone will most likely kill the zerg off.

<Battle.net name tag>
Name:Ramses Reep
Race:terran
Class: sharp shooter
Primary Weapon: throwing knives
Secondary Weapon: screw driver
Backstory: mean, mother and father beat him. He joined the military instead of school. Obsessed with screw drivers.
Defining Characteristics: scar from screw driver on left eye. big, strong, mean.

summary please.
Edited by RedOctober on 9/4/2012 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Red, I'd give him some actual weapons and also read the classes allowed.
Reply Quote
ok, fixed it.

I'm a sharp shooter who throws knives, and I have a screw driver just in case a zerg comes by.
Edited by RedOctober on 9/4/2012 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC: Added, thanks!

IC: Darrok ran into the bridge quickly and spoke just as quickly. "The astroid defense systems are obviously offline!" Darrok ran to the "Mother" Console. "We are plummeting toward the planet!" Darrok started typing. "Thats not the biggest problem though. We are also going through the astroid belt around the planets rings, without the ADS, we'll be torn to pieces!"

Darrok started typing with intensity. "We wont last long! We need someone to man the primary astroid turret manually until I can get the auto-ADS online. I dont care who goes, but hurry up!"

Sean was speachless, his heart rate picked up and he was breathing hard for no apparent reason.

EDIT: HUGE ninja!
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 9/4/2012 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sounds good. Let's wait for your summary now.

IC: "I do not know how to use your Terran weaponry, so I will guard the door." I take up a position looking out into the hallway, watching for the Necromorphs to attempt an attack.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/4/2012 11:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Alright! A summary! tell me if I miss something!

A platoon of marines land in a inanamate frigate called "The Apparition" The platoon soon discovers the place is infested with necromorphs
(Look up Dead space slasher to see what they look like.)

Most of the crew are dead or dying as far as the marines know, and most of THEIR crew are dead or dying. The survivors of the first contact with the necromorphs met Daalis(Zarkun) and they mutually agreed that their alliance was critical to their survival. Their plan is to get to the bridge and open the doors to the shuttle bay hanger and escape in the shuttle they came in on.

The only problems were:
A) Their pilot is dead.
B) The power was offline, so the doors couldnt open even if they reached the bridge.

Michael(Morrjo) Turned the power back on and now the group is in the bridge. Darrok just discovered the fact that they are actually plummating through the planets astroid belt.

Now some character developement that went on.

Sean(MarkusDaWise): Is pretty much the leader of the group, since he knows inside and out everything military and also is a natural born leader. He has just resontly undergone extreme paranoia, and is questioning everything anyone says.

Mark(Soldier): Has just spilled the beans and admitted to the reason people have gone insane and turned to necromorphs. He claims the reason is that a strange artifact was brought on board.

Cynthia(Crymson Raven): Has undergone eye surgery and now has a robotic eye.

I forget the rest :( If I miss anything please speak up!
Reply Quote
Who are the bad guys?
Reply Quote
The "Bad guys?" uuh, Necromorphs I guess. Look up "Dead space Slasher" in google and you'll know what they look like.
Reply Quote
Am I gonna get a DM prompt soon?
Reply Quote
I didn't know you wanted one. What is your definition of a DM prompt?
Reply Quote
Something inferring I either spot something of interest, or am about to be attacked.
Reply Quote
In that case, yes! Really the only people who DONT have that right are the people that are inactive or the people who do it too much. SF is the only one I can think of that really like blood and gore and killing to be on every post. So he's really the only one that fits under that catagory.
Reply Quote
OOC: I see you have been playing a bit of dead space, for me the ADS sequence was a pain.

IC:

Mark turns to at the Necromorphs, their rotten flesh hanging loosely off them, pink and sickening to look at. Their blank stare saw through life itself. Mark turns to Sean, "Well, looks like we may have a problem." Mark loads his weapon, "On your cue."
Reply Quote
Soldier, we're in the bridge.
Reply Quote
09/04/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Zarkun
I take up a position looking out into the hallway, watching for the Necromorphs to attempt an attack.

OOC:
That is I think what I meant, loading a weapon JUST IN CASE the Necros do attack.
Reply Quote
As Darrok continued typing intensely he looked up at Sean, who was hyperventilating. "Sean! I need you buddy, stay with-" He was interrupted by multiple warning alerts

WARNING:
MAJOR HULL DAMAGE!!

WARNING:
FUEL PUMP MALFUNCTION!
CONTACT MAINTENANCE IMMEDIATELY

WARNING:
ANTI-GRAVITATIONAL PULL MALFUNCTION!
CONTACT OFF-WORLD MAINTENANCE IMMEDIATELY

CAUTION:
QUARANTINE IN PROGRESS!
CONTACT SECURITY IMMEDIATELY

WARNING:
MULTIPLE CONTAMINATION FREQUENCIES DETECTED IN HYDROPONICS SECTION 1
CONTACT DE-CONTAMINATION CREW IMMEDIATELY

Darrok swore. "I need help! Someone needs to go and operate the astroid defense systems manually, now!"
Reply Quote
I was running through the hallways, they didn't even notice that I was gone. "Brother, where are you!?" The ship tipped and I started to slide down the hallway screaming.

Vereor turned around and saw that they were missing another kid. "Who let's their kids run around the ship by themselves?"
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/4/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]