Who's watching Doctor Who tonight :D

IT'S FINALLY BACK!!!

and it looks FRAKKIN epic!

Also Who's your Favorite Doctor and why

Mine's a close tie between David Tennant and Matt smith (though I haven't seen the original series)

David Tennant: absolutely crazy when he gets pissed and when he's silly he is insanely silly

Matt Smith: One of the Stranger of the doctors, more reserved than tenant, but he commands a power and influence that no-one else does, and he doesn't care to use it unless he absolutely has to, although as his legend increases he gets backed into corners where he has to alot more than any other doctor (i
Edited by KingStannis on 9/1/2012 7:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I just started watching the show starting from the season in 2005. I can't wait to catch up to current. :)
Reply Quote
There aren't enough Starcraft Whovians
Reply Quote
Call me weird, but I hate Doctor Who. I don't hate it with a passion, it just pisses me off every time I watch it. Ridiculously sci-fi shows grounded in stereotypical sci-fi tropes (not being a fan of many other sci-fi shows, the belief that Doctor Who sets these tropes has entered my mind for some reason) have a tendency to do that.

....The problem is, I have no doubts that I'll be watching it. I won't stop watching it. The Doctor him self is usually great, though I definitely prefer David Tennant to Matt Smith. He was the first Doctor I ever saw.
Reply Quote
Dr. Quien
Reply Quote
I like the season two doctor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]