StarCraft® II

Jake's and Smylez's Funeral

Not my idea, but wfawwer's. So blame wfawwer if this backfires.

Who wants to say the proper rites?
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 8/31/2012 6:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I pay my respects to Jake by dropping skulls and pouring blood on his grave. I drop some kidneys and livers on smylez's grave after pissing on it.
Reply Quote
were is wfawwer anyways????
Reply Quote
They forgot to switch to their new e-mail before deleting their old one, the one connected to the account. They're trying to get to Blizzard Customer Support, and then trying to make them do something XD

For now, they communicate through DA and LoL :3
Reply Quote
08/31/2012 07:23 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
were is wfawwer anyways????
Ok, here is the story. Wfawwer was going to change emails, but wfawwer accidentally deleted the email and forgot to put down the new email.
Reply Quote
Wait, what happened to Smylez?
Reply Quote
They decided to semi-retire, now mainly contributing to stories.

I don't know why :/
Reply Quote
Uh... Smylez just posted in the bar earlier today.

O_O

Not dead.
Reply Quote
"Too bad. He is semi retired."
Reply Quote
Not smylez! His smylez made me smylez. How will I ever smylez without smylez to help me smylez.
Reply Quote
"My livers and kidneys do look great don't they?"
Reply Quote
I pull out a water gun filled with piss. I start firing it on smylez.
Reply Quote
*Comes back to check on things, and sees another gravestone*

...Guys. I'm not !@#$ing dead. I just don't feel like playing as of now. I'm a bit burned out, and forum roleplaying can take a lot of time. Even if everybody else is gone, and you've already posted, I feel I have to keep monitering the forum, because I don't want to fall behind, lest it %^-*s things up.

Now, I might come back if I find the time, and I'm still here to do cortex if anybody feels like it, but for now I'm not RPing.

That doesn't !@#$ing mean I'm gone forever. *Points at tombstone* now could somebody take care of that %^-*? I'm heading off to get a drink at the bar.
Reply Quote
Like I said, wfawwer told me to make it since she couldn't do it since she had a here's your sign moment.
Reply Quote
*Blows up Jake's tombstone* There ya go.
Reply Quote
09/01/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
*Blows up Jake's tombstone* There ya go.

The gravestone explodes in a massive explosion of stone and dirt. A stray piece of stone happens to hit Jake on his head, killing him instantly. Look at what you've done Owl. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Edited by BcInFinitY on 9/1/2012 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Assistant Says [189]: Hey guys, I found a dead body with the ID of a... Jake. What should I do with it?

Geneticist Says [189]: Bring him to me so we can clone the body.

Roboticist Says [189]: No, bring him to me! We need more cyborgs!

Chaplain Says [189]: No, bring him to me! He deserves a proper burial!

Chef Says [189]: No, bring it to me! Ve need moar burgers!

Totally-not-a-changeling Says: Psst! Over here, I can take care of the body. No, I'm not going to suck his DNA through m- a probuscus, and then stuff him in a locker, that's just silly!

The Clown Honks!
Clown Says: Hey, that guy's a secutiry officer, right? I need his ID to get some stuff to blow up the station!

Decisions, decisions...
Edited by Jake on 9/1/2012 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Geneticist, Roboticist and me. In that order."
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/1/2012 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Assistant Says [189]: Hey guys, I found a dead body with the ID of a... Jake. What should I do with it?

Geneticist Says [189]: Bring him to me so we can clone the body.

Roboticist Says [189]: No, bring him to me! We need more cyborgs!

Chaplain Says [189]: No, bring him to me! He deserves a proper burial!

Chef Says [189]: No, bring it to me! Ve need moar burgers!

Totally-not-a-changeling Says: Psst! Over here, I can take care of the body. No, I'm not going to suck his DNA through m- a probuscus, and then stuff him in a locker, that's just silly!

The Clown Honks!
Clown Says: Hey, that guy's a secutiry officer, right? I need his ID to get some stuff to blow up the station!

Decisions, decisions...

"Bring him to me! I need to harvest his liver's and kidneys!"
Reply Quote
Bring him to me! I want his cash!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]