Angel in Hell (RP)

A APC was driving down the path that led to the New Folsom Prison entrance, inside was a special prisoner and her name was Crewe. She was part of a organization called ********** ******, and they were rebels fighting the Dominion or helping the other colonists.

They have approached the main gate and Crewe and a few others stepped out, they were then followed by eight guards. The rifles pointed at her back and the others. Crewe was in shackles and had her feet in shackles also. They didn't want her to get away.

Serenity and her crew were a few sectors away from New Folsom. The ship was commanded by a Ex Admiral Bryne, and he took if from the hands of the UED during the second Invasion. Together they survived several conflicts, the crew and Bryne.

Someone sent a code to the ship, it was encrypted and they had no idea what it was. They started to work on them, but a simple Acronym was shown at the bottom. UA.

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Additional Information:
Crime: I want to know on this one if your person committed one, so this one is optional or not.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/4/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Reserved for miscellaneous stuff.

Characters for easy and lazy access.

Name: Jake “Slasher” Hunter

Equipment: Assault Plasma Rifle, worked long and hard to have the clearance for it, Twin short swords that look like large trench knives, and a Scythe Pistol. Armor is outfitted to detect psionics, meaning cloaked foes are no longer a threat. Also has infrared and magnetic modes for his visor.

Appearance: Armor is painted red and blue, with the Jolly Rodger painted on both shoulders and a wolf on the visor. 6’ even, sun-tanned skin, skinny, but muscular, dark, almost black, hair, hazel eyes. Has a scar on his right eye from engaging a Hydralisk in hand-to-hand combat.

Personality: Calm and friendly, loves playing a game of cards. Loves making new friends, but his time since surviving the Outbreak has made him more cautious of enemies and more protective of friends and squad mates. Has been known to kill miss behaving prisoners who happen to be repeat offenders out right.

Backstory: Initially enlisted with the Confederacy for benefits and assigned his own assault unit known as Sparta‘s Ghosts. Gained his nickname Slasher for his combat skills with blades. They were deployed to a derelict mining ship to rescue any survivors, and it was here he first encountered the Zerg. He was the only surviving member of his unit by the time he’d rallied the survivors together. Escaping to the frozen planet below, he and the other survivors fought off the Zerg until the enigmatic Protoss saved them. In the ensuing evacuation, he engaged a Hydralisk in CQC, and earned a scar for his victory. He vanished after escaping the planet, and recently resurfacing to become a security guard at New Folsom.

Name: Leroy Michelson
Sex/Gender: Male
Equipment: Gauss Cannon, shoulder Rockets. Uses an axe for close battle.
Appearance: Heavy built man using War Pig armor. Usually wears a helmet, but has been seen a few times without it. 5'11", brown hair, green eyes. Has several scars running all over his face.
Backstory: Former Confederate trooper during the Korhal rebellion. Served under Warfield during the Rebellion, and joined the Dominion. Was sent by the Dominion to keep an eye on New Folsom. During the transport, contact with him was briefly lost, but he merely entered an area where communications were bad.
Additional Information: Loves card games and puzzles. Very good with numbers and has a habit of beating up prisoners to keep sharp, usually fighting four of them at one time.
Crime: None.

Name: Nefarox
Appearance: Average brown-haired man.
Backstory:Quiet, usually "idle", but really watching everything. Strange look in his eyes that creeps most unintelligent people out, despite being not at all psionic. Some people just connect with him on the spot, while most distrust him. He is a failed experiment of the Ghost Ops to clone functional Ghosts, albeit as children.
Equipment: Collapsable walking stick/trident. The trident form is...odd.
Crime: Stabbing people in strange ways during gang fights in the streets.

Name: Jada Intaro
Appearance: Long Flowing brown hair, A leather Jacket and Jeans, thin build.
Backstory: Came from Mar Sara. Has stood up to acts of Evil, and mistreatment. Mainly supported the rebellion .

Name: Dr. Terras Dorian
Appearance: 5' 9''. Next to no muscle. Has a few scars on his face. Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Pale skins.
Backstory: Got a PhD, in Biology, Engineering, and Physics. Was imprisoned in the prison from his constant experiments that ended up killing millions.

Name: Drake Falent
Appearance: 6 foot 8 inches
Backstory: Psychotic killer who used to be in the Confederate army.
Additional Information: Uses teeth to collect blood, and may use tongue as a weapon.
Crime: Killed a looooot of people. Is craezy.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/4/2012 6:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Name: Jake “Slasher” Hunter

Equipment: Assault Plasma Rifle, worked long and hard to have the clearance for it, Twin short swords that look like large trench knives, and a Scythe Pistol. Armor is outfitted to detect psionics, meaning cloaked foes are no longer a threat. Also has infrared and magnetic modes for his visor.

Appearance: Armor is painted red and blue, with the Jolly Rodger painted on both shoulders and a wolf on the visor. 6’ even, sun-tanned skin, skinny, but muscular, dark, almost black, hair, hazel eyes. Has a scar on his right eye from engaging a Hydralisk in hand-to-hand combat.

Personality: Calm and friendly, loves playing a game of cards. Loves making new friends, but his time since surviving the Outbreak has made him more cautious of enemies and more protective of friends and squad mates. Has been known to kill miss behaving prisoners who happen to be repeat offenders out right.

Backstory: Initially enlisted with the Confederacy for benefits and assigned his own assault unit known as Sparta‘s Ghosts. Gained his nickname Slasher for his combat skills with blades. They were deployed to a derelict mining ship to rescue any survivors, and it was here he first encountered the Zerg. He was the only surviving member of his unit by the time he’d rallied the survivors together. Escaping to the frozen planet below, he and the other survivors fought off the Zerg until the enigmatic Protoss saved them. In the ensuing evacuation, he engaged a Hydralisk in CQC, and earned a scar for his victory. He vanished after escaping the planet, and recently resurfacing to become a security guard at New Folsom.
Reply Quote
I might join, but I am really getting my hands full in school, and dont really have time to join every single RP anymore. I am starting to grow a discernment in what I can and cant join. As of right now, I am continuing Devroy Manufacturing and am DMing a RP and joined Fantasy's RP. I might join if I can break away the time.
Reply Quote
Name: Leroy Michelson
Equipment: Gauss Cannon, shoulder Rockets. Uses an axe for close battle.
Appearance: Heavy built man using War Pig armor. Usually wears a helmet, but has been seen a few times without it. 5'11", brown hair, green eyes. Has several scars running all over his face.
Backstory: Former Confederate trooper during the Korhal rebellion. Served under Warfield during the Rebellion, and joined the Dominion. Was sent by the Dominion to keep an eye on New Folsom. During the transport, contact with him was briefly lost, but he merely entered an area where communications were bad.
Additional Information: Loves card games and puzzles. Very good with numbers and has a habit of beating up prisoners to keep sharp, usually fighting four of them at one time.
Crime: None.
Reply Quote
May I use Drake again? *Naughty face*

Don't worry, he'll keep his tongue the entire time during this one :P
Reply Quote
May I use Drake again? *Naughty face*

Don't worry, he'll keep his tongue the entire time during this one :P
*Sighs*
But you do know that New Folsom is strict right? So no killing spree!
Reply Quote
:(

Fine...

G R A P E TIMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D
Reply Quote
Name: Nefarox
Appearance: Average brown-haired man.
Backstory:Quiet, usually "idle", but really watching everything. Strange look in his eyes that creeps most unintelligent people out, despite being not at all psionic. Some people just connect with him on the spot, while most distrust him. He is a failed experiment of the Ghost Ops to clone functional Ghosts, albeit as children.
Equipment: Collapsable walking stick/trident. The trident form is...odd.
Crime: Stabbing people in strange ways during gang fights in the streets.

Mind if I join?
Reply Quote
Sure Vulture.
Reply Quote
Name: Jada Intaro
Appearance: Long Flowing brown hair, A leather Jacket and Jeans, thin build.
Backstory: Came from Mar Sara. Has stood up to acts of Evil, and mistreatment. Mainly supported the rebellion .
Crime: Well hasn't commited any, but Dominion are taking in any rebel supporter.
Edited by Soldier on 9/5/2012 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Name: Dr. Terras Dorian
Appearance: 5' 9''. Next to no muscle. Has a few scars on his face. Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Pale skins.
Backstory: Got a PhD, in Biology, Engineering, and Physics. When he implanted an AI within his own mind he was driven to insanity. Was imprisoned in the prison from his constant experiments that ended up killing millions.
"NOBODY RELY VULTURELING!"
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/4/2012 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
New Folsom doesn't have asylum.
Reply Quote
Name: Drake Falent
Appearance: 6 foot 8 inches
Backstory: Psychotic killer who used to be in the Confederate army.
Additional Information: Uses teeth to collect blood, and may use tongue as a weapon.
Crime: Killed a looooot of people. Is craezy.
Reply Quote
"I forgot to change that part of the backstory, sorry."
Reply Quote
OOC: All players are already in the Prison.

IC: We started to walk through the gates, Crewe was forced to look straight and it looked crowed with people, the smell of hate and fear. But she kept a calm cool and then they reached the second gate and it led into the main courtyard.

They shoved them in and the shackles were still on, they were easy targets. The prisoners were crowding the new ones. A small group of prisoners were watching the whole thing, they had a tattoo of a angel on their shoulder.
Reply Quote
A few men with scars on the back of their head watch intently as the new prisoner comes in. One walks up to a small man at a table. "A woman and eight others. The woman seemed to be the most secured. She seems very dangerous."
The small man looks up and says very plainly, "Try to get one of the smaller ones. I think he would be helpful."
"Yes sir." The man says.
Reply Quote
I walk out, seeing some of the prisoner's crowding the new comers. "HEY, back up you filth!" The older prisoners quickly back off, except for one. "So you fancy being made the example this time, eh Jon? Good, you deserve a special place in hell for your crimes." I walk down the stairs and approach the man, who was harassing a new female prisoner. "You had your chance." I grab the man by the neck and drag him aside as the warden walks out. I then notice one of Terras's lackeys. Firing a warning shot, I yell at the man, "Tell your boss he's had enough men."
Edited by Zarkun on 9/4/2012 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I stood there.....

No one around me.....

They.... feared me.

They did not want anything to do with me.

And there were new ones; uneducated ones.

I swayed slowly... I watched intently...
Reply Quote
back tomorrow, must sleep.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]