StarCraft® II

RP Factions for all the Different RPs

-Deleted-
Edited by Zarkun on 1/9/2013 6:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bit OP much? lol

Yikes, my group is nothing compared to the people who should be ruling over the Koprulu sector when they could because they are better than the Dominion.

Just stating some weird things out. ;)

If you would have put that in the second UED Invasion RP, Avikon probably would have killed you. -_-
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/2/2012 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"The invulnerability to Psionic has a small logic flaw. Because if they are immune to Psionics, that means they should be immune to everything through the nanites. And yeah, definitely OP."
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/2/2012 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I hadn't thought any of this up til recently. And this is all prone to edits. Except the psionic attack bit. That's their unique trait. And the nanites are attuned mainly to block psionics, being they really dislike ghosts. And name one OP thing and I can tell you how I'd address it in an RP.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/2/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So Zarkun? Where were they during the Second Invasion? I mean they would tear through the super highly technology advanced fleet in the universe like buttah.
Reply Quote
"That could make a different faction I was thinking of making almost completely useless in the infantry division..."
Reply Quote
09/02/2012 09:36 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"That could make a different faction I was thinking of making almost completely useless in the infantry division..."
SF, I was originally going to do my organization, but I am afraid because Zarkun has a FREAKIN DEATH STAR MAN!
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/2/2012 9:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
They have a strong Neutralist sentiment, CR. Only reason they're currently at war with the Dominion is cause they attacked first. And how so SF? To clarify, Obliterator Beam is only on Zerg infested planets, as it's more effective then turning it into glass. And when I say infested, think Wrath of the Firstborn infested.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/2/2012 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/02/2012 09:37 PMPosted by Zarkun
They have a strong Neutralist sentiment, CR. Only reason they're currently at war with the Dominion is cause they attacked first. And how so SF? To clarify, Obliterator Beam is only on Zerg infested planets, as it's more effective then turning it into glass.
So you blow up the planet? -_- A little overkill there mate, now I know to just give up my dreams of a faction because I would be turned into Swiss cheese from the Lorian's.
Reply Quote
"They mainly use Psionics to power their weaponry and used for their abilities. But yeah, you do have A F*CKING DEATH STAR AND ABLE TO BUILD MINI F*CKING DEATH STARS!"
Reply Quote
We don't go looking for fights. Honestly, look at my edit again. Mini death stars? Where?
Edited by Zarkun on 9/2/2012 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Three Arthurs would be able to wipe all life off of every planet. Except Shakuras."
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/2/2012 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Actually, because of the Breakers and Strikers, Athena capacity is limited to 5 at the most. And, again, neutralists!
Reply Quote
"Still. OVER F*CKING POWERED AIR UNITS!"
Reply Quote
I can already tell I'm gonna need someone to do a custom to check these units out. And only OP depending on how you look at it. I could have given them shields.
Reply Quote
09/02/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Zarkun
I can already tell I'm gonna need someone to do a custom to check these units out. And only OP depending on how you look at it. I could have given them shields.
Sorry to tell you this, but they could easily take on every ones fleet at once, the UED, the Dominion, the entire Protoss Fleet etc.
Reply Quote
I can tell my viewpoint in this is the only one not thinking game wise. When I get a decent computer, I'm gonna create these units and test them. As it is, I'm seeing things much differently. POV I suppose.
Reply Quote
09/02/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Zarkun
Ragnorok Cannon

-_-
I take offense to this.
I mean, I made the UED slightly OP for several reasons-
1.)They have the Resources from Earth and all her colonies. All of them.
2.) You need to be slightly OP to conquer a whole sector.
3.) Something is going to happen and they won't be as OP anymore.
Also, Norse Mythology is pretty tied into the UED fleet.
So... Yeah...
Reply Quote
"I'm not thinking game wise. I am thinking logic and lore wise."
Reply Quote
Yall forget rate of fire and how many of these ships there actually are. I doubt they have the resources to make hundreds of the Ares Class ships let alone more than a few hundred of the Arthur Class.
Yes they are armed with powerful weapons but so is the Vengeance. That ship is easily more OP than all but one of those ships. Look up the stats that Draconus posted for it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]