StarCraft® II

Techsuit Warfare, Part Two

Cynthia would be accepted. I planned on saying she was the representative for Asteroid Cluster KL95 (the Poltergeist base in Reckoning), but she is your character.
I feel the chill of the cold as see the ice forming over the door. Quite tired from dealing with various problems I pull out my disruptor and fire a shot into the door melting the ice and tearing the door off of its hinges.

I walk inside and look for Bayli.
09/07/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
Listening for the echoes, I hear them coming from my right. {Found it, ma'am. Think there are any guards left?} I start walking, my assault rifle ready for anything.

For Drac...
I posted earlier, and can't quote. Backscan, you'll see it.
09/07/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Zarkun
{I'm not so sure. I mean, the Jorium was a pretty big surprise.}

Wrong quote...Sorry.
{Jorium, schmorium. The stuff could form anywhere, and it's only in trace amounts.}
09/08/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Draconus
Cynthia would be accepted. I planned on saying she was the representative for Asteroid Cluster KL95 (the Poltergeist base in Reckoning), but she is your character.
Could work.
I stop. I was about 120 yards from a fortress.
Kofrin starts chasing a small animal.

"I'm just going to assume nothing major happened."
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/9/2012 5:48 AM PDT
No not really.

IC:{l'm just worried that with my luck something might be following me.} Realizing my words, I spin around, activating my flash light and looking for anything. Satisfied, I turn back around and keep walking.
As Kayle turns back around he sees a large native. Not Kofrin size though. He grabs Kayle by the throat and pushes him against the rock ceiling.
"Frak..." I manage to choke out. I unload part of my clip into the natives chest, forcing him to drop me. {Ma'am, there's still a guard.}
My organs started to feel like they were being ripped apart, they were tearing.

OOC: He is going to die soon, and Cynthia will take his place. Might make a interesting entrance for her.
I practice my accuracy against targets from 600 meters, the longest distance I could find.
{Aim for its joints. That will effectively put it out of commission, so you can claim a killing blow.}
"Bayli where are you." I call out trying to find her. The cold air in the room is causing the warm air from the planet to condense and create a dense fog. I curse loudly as I stumble across a chunk of debris.
The native smashes his fist into a wall and pulls it out with a greatsword. He stabs at your legs. He obviously was supposed to take you alive.
Vault collapsed on the ground, he threw his helmet off and he was starting to puke up blood. His insides were ripping apart and his skin was bloating up. "I told those bastards that they dipped those arrows in something."
I leap back, holstering the rifle and drawing my claymore. "You're going down!" I slash at it's arm.
It moves and slashes open one of your legs. It then steps back as quick as it can.
I flinch, but slash one of it's knees, the nanites beginning the healing process. "Not going down that easily."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]