StarCraft® II

Feral: The Need to Survive (Open RP)

K, I'll edit some stuff into this later. Still need to catch up some, and don't feel like reading all the threads right now XD
Reply Quote
Bump. This thread is on life support. Srry guys but im drained (especiall after what happened today)
Reply Quote
Right yes. I'm now controlling Protoss. That's something I need to do.

God have mercy on our souls q.q Expect terrible Protossness to occur.

IC: I sit in my command chair, awaiting the reports from the surface.

"Executor, we have made contact with the Zerg. Most skirmishes have been small, almost no losses were taken. But some strange creatures posed some.... resistance."

"What are these creatures you speak of? Are they a new strain of Zerg we have yet to encounter?"

"No, Executor. They appear similar to several Terran *animals*, except they seem to have.... evolved."

"Explain."

"They managed to repel several of our forces, and killed several Zerg that attacked them. They have become highly developed, and are a potential threat if they reproduce. What is our plan of action?"

"Send out several Scout squadrons, and deploy Immortals into the field. We do not want to suffer unnecessary losses to ignorance. Our first priority is to capture them, if possible. If they are deemed a risk or we are unable to subdue them; lethal force is authorized. The Zerg must be eliminated, and as such it is necessary to keep them away from the new creatures at all costs. If they were to be assimilated, a catastrophe could occur. Now go, mobilize the forces and relay the orders."

"Yes Executor."

The image cuts out, and I await further reports. A small portion of the fleet sits in orbit, preparing the signal for a Planet Cracker if absolutely necessary...
Reply Quote
I watch as the metal creature listened to a voice and then looked at me. "You will come no closer, creature, or I will eat you."
Reply Quote

Right yes. I'm now controlling Protoss. That's something I need to do.God have mercy on our souls q.q Expect terrible Protossness to occur.IC: I sit in my command chair, awaiting the reports from the surface."Executor, we have made contact with the Zerg. Most skirmishes have been small, almost no losses were taken. But some strange creatures posed some.... resistance.""What are these creatures you speak of? Are they a new strain of Zerg we have yet to encounter?""No, Executor. They appear similar to several Terran *animals*, except they seem to have.... evolved.""Explain.""They managed to repel several of our forces, and killed several Zerg that attacked them. They have become highly developed, and are a potential threat if they reproduce. What is our plan of action?""Send out several Scout squadrons, and deploy Immortals into the field. We do not want to suffer unnecessary losses to ignorance. Our first priority is to capture them, if possible. If they are deemed a risk or we are unable to subdue them; lethal force is authorized. The Zerg must be eliminated, and as such it is necessary to keep them away from the new creatures at all costs. If they were to be assimilated, a catastrophe could occur. Now go, mobilize the forces and relay the orders.""Yes Executor."The image cuts out, and I await further reports. A small portion of the fleet sits in orbit, preparing the signal for a Planet Cracker if absolutely necessary...

ummm something like this already happened but nicely worded. you sure you dont wanna do Zerg cause I havent done much with them other than describe them coming down to the planet and a couple other unimportant scenes
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 9/21/2012 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
*sniffles* are my RPs destined to die??????
Reply Quote
No, Nik cut out early today, and really, I think something like this is a little too fast paced for you at this point. How about you try a different RP for now?
Reply Quote
NOOOO I will not let my RP die!!!!!!!! Tell all the others that im back so we may continue!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I'd love to see this continue and see just how much chaos a flying lightning lizard can do, but I am forced to admit that time is pretty scarce lately and some things just have to take precedent.
Reply Quote
Ill restart it if enough people come back
Reply Quote
I'm still here, I'm just not sure what to do, seeing as my character is unconscious In warp prism.
Reply Quote
Im waiting for the others........
Reply Quote
Mecha, don't make me make the official dead thread sign. Give up.
Reply Quote
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bad Zarkie bad. *beets him with kitten hammer*
Reply Quote
*Breaks kitten hammer.* Mecha, people don't have the time for so many RPs. I only joined because you named me emergency DM.
Reply Quote
ohhh well okay. Maybe a version 2 is due sometime later and maybe a better DM like you can do it !!!
Reply Quote
*Shakes head.* It's your idea, just take a couple days before you start it to write out how you want to take things, that way it doesn't result in a mind numbing death stop like this when it get's going too fast.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]