StarCraft® II

Terran A Move

I dream on a day where Terran's can finally A-move...
Like the zerg
like the protoss

will the battle-hellion finally allow we terrans to be able to achieve that dream ^.^
Reply Quote
A-moving is based on skill level, not race. Even gold players will get stomped if they simply A-move unless they have a huge advantage.
Reply Quote
Terran is not easier than Protoss.

Congrats Blizzard. :D
Reply Quote
I mean A move like lings, zealots.
One cannot simply A move marines
Reply Quote
sutter stepping marines/marauders is barely harder than a-moving, try protoss if you think there so easy rofl, coming from terran easiest of the easys
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 02:15 AMPosted by absolute
sutter stepping marines/marauders is barely harder than a-moving, try protoss if you think there so easy rofl, coming from terran easiest of the easys

I have a friend who's a high level diamond Protoss player and he willingly admits all he does is A-move to victory. Back when I was competitive on ladder I was barely mid diamond range and had to micro a ton just to cut even with him in engagements. And you want to know the messed up thing about my friend - all he ever built was Stalkers and Colossi. That's it. A high level diamond player and all he needed was Stalker and Colossi to get that far on ladder.

And it's not just stutter stepping MM, it's sieging and unsieging tanks and moving them, it's controlling stim, it's splitting your bio ball, it's spell casting your ghosts, it's cloaking and uncloaking your ghosts, it's making sure your medivacs don't get too far ahead of your army, it's controlling your Raven and spell casting with him, it's... The list goes on. I'm not one to usually call rank on someone, but you're a gold player. I highly doubt you have strong enough of an understanding of the races in the game to be able to make an educated call on this. If Terran was the easiest of easy then why don't you play them and raise your rank?
Reply Quote
absolute you're an idiot terran requires the most skill quoting blizzard come at me...
Reply Quote
There was a time where Terran did A-move..
Reply Quote
Really. I play protoss (when I have time [not a lot]), and they're very simple. However, posts like 'terrans are so easy' led me to believe they were, until I tried them out and lost to the hard AI. They are much more micro-oriented.
Reply Quote
Controlling units is probably the funnest part of the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]