StarCraft® II

Campaign Missions Order

Id wanted to ask, do you guys happen to have a proper order of doing all the missions that would be preped up to on brutal difficulty? which i meant all the upgrades and research are purchased already and can be use in more early game missions? i have the Engine of destruction mission, which im having a hard freaking time finishing up because im lacking of some upgrade units and buildings, i cant seem to shake it up! so maybe you guys can give me som tips so i can get these missions done before HOTS comes out!

Reply Quote
anyone?
Reply Quote
guess no wants to say anything!
Reply Quote
For Engine, do you have siege tanks and/or Spectres/Ghosts?
Reply Quote
Here is how I did it.

Evacuation, Smash and Grab, Devil's playground, Outbreak, Welcome to the Jungle, The Dig.

After that, it's does not matter for me. I usually try to get vikings before Engine of Destruction though.
Reply Quote
I completed all the campaign missions on brutal peicemeal. It took me several play throughs to do it all, but it was fun.

Basically, you can start on brutal, do whatever mission you want till you hit a roadblock. Make a "master save" that you can refer back to so you don't have to do EVERY mission over again, and then switch it to easy, knock out a few easy missions for research/tech, then switch back to brutal and take out the mission that was giving you trouble. Then load the master save (you still have credit for the brutal mission you just did), and proceed.
Reply Quote
Do all the protoss missions ASAP, it'll help you a lot.
Reply Quote
09/07/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Jeremie
Do all the protoss missions ASAP, it'll help you a lot.

so you guys are saying that finish all the misions once again and do them in brutal? and also the toss missions are not even out yet in the early stages. how do i open them up!
Edited by IMPnoyFoU on 9/7/2012 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I completed all the campaign missions on brutal peicemeal. It took me several play throughs to do it all, but it was fun.

Basically, you can start on brutal, do whatever mission you want till you hit a roadblock. Make a "master save" that you can refer back to so you don't have to do EVERY mission over again, and then switch it to easy, knock out a few easy missions for research/tech, then switch back to brutal and take out the mission that was giving you trouble. Then load the master save (you still have credit for the brutal mission you just did), and proceed.

lol first i dont even know how to make the master save! all i did was., finished all the missions in normal and get the researched.. done and do it from there but i had so much difficulty in the engine of destruction, and utter darkness
Reply Quote
Oh snap! to be honest i kinda messed up... i was losing hope, because of stressing about the mission so decided to put a cheat on it... i didnt know that it disables the freaking achievements and also, so... now i have to redo it all over again!
Reply Quote
oh btw i got it all done., except for utter darkness thanks for all the tips for the early upgrades...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]