StarCraft® II

StarCore, Part 2

I heard a scream but that didn't matter, I managed to climb up and jumped through the bush, I landed in a snare as well and popped up beside the Spectre. "WHO SETS TRAPS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!" My arms were concealed and I wore gloves so no one would notice my arms.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/5/2012 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Those who have something to protect, or to get food. Or for a hobby even." I say as the woman comes up beside me. "And I hate you."
Reply Quote
"Looks Mobius judging from the uniform. Start talking. I don't kill another pilot, no point."
Reply Quote
"No. I'm a pilot through and through. Sure, I've been an infantryman, but that's always been inside giant armored marauder powered armor, not in only a uniform and an idle prayer. I'll provide fire support from my CORE. You give the word, and I'll turn this lush green into a smauldering crater."

I was tall and large, bigger than anything even the mobieus could manufactor, and it was all because I had been based off of the terror weapon that was the thor. The redwood tree forest, which were not unlike mountains from a man's eye veiw, only barely went up to my stomach. True, I wouldn't provide the most accurate fire ever, but they need only tell me where not to shoot, and the direction of the enemy, and I'll do my best to welcome the smurf basterds to hell on earth.
Reply Quote
I sigh, realizing that silence wasn't going to get me anywhere. "Actually, the uniform is UED, but I am with Moebius now."

OOC: Who is Jake and where is he? In the RP I mean.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 9/5/2012 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
He's supposed to be on foot in the forest because that is the purpose of the mission and he's Dominion. Blast it people, what's the purpose of the mission if people don't wanna follow the rules...

IC: "UED, Mobius, don't really care. I just wanna know if you lot are her for the same reason we are."
Edited by Zarkun on 9/5/2012 6:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I slowly reached behind my back, there was a gun pouch for my Machine Pistol and I pulled it out, in a blink of an eye it was in the Spectre's face. "I don't give a !@#$ if you hate the whole god damn universe smart %^-."
Reply Quote
He's supposed to be on foot in the forest because that is the purpose of the mission and he's Dominion. Blast it people, what's the purpose of the mission if people don't wanna follow the rules...

IC: "UED, Mobius, don't really care. I just wanna know if you lot are her for the same reason we are."

You should of thought of that sooner before requesting regular pilots to fill the roles of infantryman. frankely, I'd rather have two mengek's wrath guns covering my @$$ than a longsword and pistol, but that's just me, it seems. And being dominion doesn't mean I don't know when the brass are being a bunch of dumb@$$es. They need a damn good reason for me to be investigating this sh*t on foot rather than a squad of marines, and "Strong enemy signature" doesn't cut it. As far as he's concerned, that just means he should have permission to blow the whole f*cking forest to hell.
Edited by Jake on 9/5/2012 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It's just for simplicity, Jake, so that some of the newer people have a chance to gain equipment. The rest will generally be CORE piloting.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/5/2012 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC: Ah, here is the problem. They detected a "strong energy signature", not a "strong enemy signature". Thus, you're probably going to be arrested or executed if you decide to blow up the objective entirely. Also, I'm in that forest too, and wouldn't take kindly to it.

IC: "More or less, assuming that your mission was a vague, "find the weird energy emitting thingamajiggy and capture or take or hold it or figure out what the heck "it" is." That's pretty much what we got too. In any case, um, can I go now?" As if that's going to happen, I think to myself.
Reply Quote
I laugh. "So you can find your CORE and shoot me in the back? Not happenin. I might not be willing to kill you, but I can't say the same about you for me."
Reply Quote
"You damaged my CORE's paint job." I quickly push away the machine pistol and stick my AGR-14's barrel against her gut.
Reply Quote
My one free hand grabbed the barrel and bent it. "What ever, I lost a arm compared to a little bit of paint. Quit whining like a !@#$%."
Reply Quote
"Shut the hell up. And by the way, you are saying I am whining like you."
Reply Quote
"Seriously a grudge over a stupid paint job? God damn you are a dumb !@#."
Reply Quote
"The crimson paint was expensive, and is pretty god damn cool."
Reply Quote
A static began to come into my CORE's radio, followed by John's voice.

John: Dude, what the hell are you doing? I understand they were idiotic, but orders are orders! Man up, get out of that oversized tin can with appendages, and find the objective!

Mark: John, they said there was an enemy signa-

John: ENERGY signature, Mark. EN. ER. GY. Damnit, I thought you were taking lessons for this!

Mark: I am! It's just words like those that throw me off. And even if I did wanted to get out, the only way is to emergency eject and back at base!

John: ...You do know there's a ladder, right?

Mark: What !@#$ing ladder, man? I've been in this thing for two years, I think I woul-

John: Unbuckle. Look to the far left of the cockpit. Push the door to the side.

*Silence, followed by a click and the sound of someone getting out of their seat.*

Mark: ...γαμώ! Πώς μπορώ να δω αυτό;!?

John: Now get out there, man, and show them what that family sword of yours can do.
Edited by Jake on 9/5/2012 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Want me to go find Victor, or just wait till he catches up?" Cali whispers into Ravens ear.
Reply Quote
"I don't know what you are talking about, but that paint might have been expensive, but it was poorly made. I mean look at it, it was very easy to peel or sc!*@* off."
Reply Quote
"Go find him. Then we'll finish the mission." I still had my pistols leveled with the Mobius pilot's head and chest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]