StarCraft® II

Knights of the resistance(RP)

I continue watching the man as I eat debating if I should "remove" him once he's out in the crowds. Wouldn't be hard, it's what I'm good at. I decide to ask the boss what she thought. {Hey boss, we got a possible Protectorate agent out here. Want me to confirm and remove?}
Edited by Zarkun on 9/8/2012 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
First thing, The resistance doesn't know the Shadowguards exist, they are currently warry of an investigation, but they don't know for sure.
Soren glanced behind him, the Young man he had seen earlier was stalking one of his agents.
Sub vocalizing into the comlink, "Observe someone I mark, the one sitting behind you Luke. Don't turn around suddenly, he might get suspicious.
If he doesn't do anything strange, then we will stop seeing what he does. If he goes away from the crowds, then stop following, but mark where he left. Switch the follower every few minutes, so he doesn't get suspicious."

The commander sent a message back through the comlink. "Don't, if he is someone sent to look for us, then killing him is a sign that we exist. Investigate but don't kill or capture him. This will be a battle of wits."
In responce to Raven, The coffee shop owner said "Well, a lot of punks sit here to use the Wifi. Its not really uncommon. If a paying customer arrives, and there isn't enough tables, then I will tell him to bug off, but so far, I am fine."
Edited by Fantasy on 9/8/2012 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
{Copy that.} I resume eating my breakfast, but watch him out of the corner of my eye. I'll follow him when he leaves. Or wait and see if he follows me. I think I'm going to enjoy this game.

OOC: So could I use blend? And are you going to confirm my abilities anytime soon?
Reply Quote
Anyone can hide in a crowd!
Check the board.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/8/2012 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
That helps greatly, gracias.
Reply Quote
I get off of the stool and I leave some money for the coffee as well as a tip. "I hope it doesn't turn out into a full out firefight if the rumors are true. Well see ya later." I walk out of the coffee shop.
Reply Quote
The owner waves and says "Come again!"
Soren glances around, and continues to walk.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/8/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Finishing my breakfast, I leave the amount owed on the check and walk out, intending to give the man a little bit a chase in case he was following me. I double check my hidden blades once I'm in the crowds, making sure they work.
Reply Quote
Knarled, Sixel, or Marcus should follow Cayl. If no one posts... Well this RP, is at a standstill.
Reply Quote
My name is Torvus...
Reply Quote
Fine. I start following.
Reply Quote
The Information, PvP, team deathwatch RP, is probably dead. Sigh. The first thing I make that has the potential to make into a second page is a story. QQ.
Reply Quote
I'd like to get right into the action. The whole "follow this dude" thing turned me off a little.

I want to go tase some people.
Reply Quote
Well... This is an information RP... But in real life I would have no say in what you do. Soren may lecture you, but by all means, do it.
Reply Quote
I see a guy focusing intently on Soren. I tap Soren on the leg...

Don't look now, but a guy's watching you. Should anyone in this crowd know you?
Reply Quote
"The one We are looking for should be looking at us. But I doubt he is here right now. I noticed him, let's turn into the alley. A fight might be neccessary."
Soren tapped back.
Reply Quote
Got it. Maybe I'll finally get to try out my new toy.

I separate from Soren and make my way covertly to a nearby alleyway.
Reply Quote
Soren, doubles back, and waits a few seconds for the stranger to Follow timbre, then starts to walk towards the alley.
Reply Quote
Now we wait on Zarkun.

G'night.
Reply Quote
Now wait, I walked out, waiting on someone else to follow me, so I'm confused now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]