StarCraft® II

Knights of the resistance(RP)

I second the notion along with Zarkun.
Reply Quote
I like how KO worded it. Mine and his combined.
Reply Quote
kk no prob. its not like its gonna be all warhammer. its just what my character is based on :P. so ya don't worry you ain't gonna get flooded with warhammer references. can somone gimmie a summary cause i'm lazy
Reply Quote
Dude... I'm not going to lie. You are giving a VERY bad first impression.
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 05:37 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Dude... I'm not going to lie. You are giving a VERY bad first impression.
Not a first impression more like a another impression. darkra was here before and he slowed down when I first arrived. I joined his RP and it was my first one. -_-
Reply Quote
Should we get started again, or should we keep this conversation going?
Reply Quote
Go.

IC: "So which shop you work at anyways, Nick? You never did tell me."
Reply Quote
Im sorry, does someone wanna tell me what the !@#$ is going on!? Somehow this RP doesn't make any sense to me.
Reply Quote
You're attempting to find me and CR again.
Reply Quote
OOC:If you want to find me, ill be in the coffee shop.
Reply Quote
OOC: Thanks Zarkun.

IC: I quickly open my hidden HUD and examine my short-term tracker. Seeing that they were in the general vacinity of the mall, I head there.
Reply Quote
I lead "Nick" to the back of the store flash a card at the man at the counter there, and he hits a button, opening the door and we walk through. "Alright, we should be safe here. Not even com signals can get in or out. I take it you're one of our info gatherers?"
Reply Quote
We sat down. "Yes, if you want you can continue to call me Nick for now."
Reply Quote
I nod. "Right. So, tell me how I can help."
Reply Quote
Soren was dissapointed. They didn't follow them, so a trap was useless. Due to the crowded street, they lost them, all they knew was the direction they were going. Towards the mall.
Although they knew their clothing, and a general description of their face, the information they had was hardly enough for a search, and the moment they changed, the clothing would no longer matter. Soren walked into the mall, and sought out a streetear, identifiable by a white X patched on the back, or side of their shoe. Streetears often wore white shoes, so the mark wasn't as readily visible for people. The mark was only there if the streetear was doing business.
He tossed a seemingly unimportant Man, a 50 dollar bill, and gave a few gestures meaning to the streetear that the man they were looking for was wearing such and such clothing.
In responce, the man circled an area on a map of the mall, enclosing 4 stores.
Soren nodded, and walked away.
"Somewhere there... It could be a false lead, or a promising start to this invesitgation... Let's split up, to avoid suspicion."
OOC streetears, are watchers of the streets. They know the rumors, and can tell where certain people are going almost by instinct. However, they do not memorize faces as there are far too many faces for them to memorize. Unique clothing, or distinguishing marks that are readily visible are remembered for around one day, then forgotten.
Reply Quote
Bump for CR.
Reply Quote
09/14/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Zarkun
Bump for CR.
Reply Quote
I looked around. "Well first we need to find a data server to hack into if it's possible."
Reply Quote
I think for a moment. "Not sure where one would be. Could ask around, but that would make us a little obvious. How about we check out the Umojan com channels first?"
Reply Quote
"We could do that, but we would have to make sure we don't accidentally put ours on their frequency. We are playing a game of life and death."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]