StarCraft® II

Reckoning Part 4

Can I get a recap for the third time?
From what page?
Just a basic understanding of what's going on right now.
Not sure I can do much to help there. I know bits of whats going on with the others but not all.
We were voting on, well Draconus and I. We were voting on either executing the brother of Zero and a dead Commune guy? Then Raven and Diethelm went through the booths and Diethelm is being auctioned off for mating rights by a AI. -_-

That's how I can help you from my point of view?
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/15/2012 6:40 AM PDT
So there are booths?
Thanks, Abel is going to enter~(singsong voice)
After a few minutes of sneaking around in the airducts, the two find a pair of random booths in the starship.
Abel and Sofia, slide open the door to one of the booths and enters it out of curiosity.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/15/2012 6:48 AM PDT
Abel is enlisting into the Poltergeist Mercs?

That is what I thought those booths are for anyway.
Abel is enlisting into the Poltergeist Mercs?

That is what I thought those booths are for anyway.
Yes, they are for the recruits and Abel and Sofia can't do anything with the thing they need to use. And you aren't on a ship.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/15/2012 6:53 AM PDT
Ah ok I wasn't sure.
Smacks self on head. )
Screw this, I am going to read the whole damn thing! Recaps are useless!
Posting in around.... Three weeks.
Edit: Ok... All I needed to really need was just this thread.
I think I understand a little.
Just not enough though.
Alright, time to test myself!
Ignore my previous posts.

IC: Abel walks up to the security guard controlling the elevator. "Allow me, to enter Level A. I can help with the patients."
Edited by Fantasy on 9/15/2012 7:17 AM PDT
09/14/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Draconus
I frown. "Why dead? I'm easy to hire, you know. My rates aren't as high as the Spartan Company's per unit or hour. What gives?"

"Bingo. That's why. With a vessel of this strength, and add the ships of any faction, then there's a problem for them. And if they weren't trying to kill you, you wouldn't take the money for the dark stuff they do."
I shuffled my feet. "This is going to end badly I believe?"

OOC: Nait may I bring in another character or two? I even have a ship for them and an entire organization.
As another girl heads for Diethelm Keira fires a grenade in front of her sending the girl back a few yards. "Stop."
09/15/2012 07:58 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
OOC: Nait may I bring in another character or two? I even have a ship for them and an entire organization.

I'll allow it to see what you had in mind.
SF, they quit and they are waiting for the lucky girl who has the lottery.
"Yes, but the lucky girl who won the lottery would be the one to be shot at."
<Cayl>
"We do. Level...35. Once you're down there, ask any of the white coats to lead you to the appropriate room."
Attention Mistress Keira: remove yourself from the premises immediately
or I shall remove you myself. You are obstructing the flow of business.
Edited by KnarledOne on 9/15/2012 1:38 PM PDT
KO, that's Keira, not Zaros.
Woops! Fixed.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]