StarCraft® II

Reckoning Part 4

"I don't f*cking care. I take care of my friends." Keira says. She punches the girl who was coming in her massive Firebat suit.
You're forcing me to intervene... to save your life. I think Shadow would
be displeased if you were ripped apart by nearly a thousand angry females.

A wall of energy appears in front of Keira, blocking her from Diethelm and the engineers.There is a bright flash, and the group is warped to the dormitory section of the engineers' area.
"Very well. Entrent, keep Drake out of trouble until I return." I disappear, heading to the civilian level to sign up Drake. Soon after, I return with the pin, handing it to my comrade.

"Just follow him. He will choose, just keep him from killing anyone."

"Yes, Calek. I'll try."
<Tobi>
I move through the hallways, looking for Entrent. As I go, I come across a strange looking Hydralisk. "Excuse me, has Entrent been through here?"
"Why, yes. I just sent him to watch Drake in the recruiting stations. Are you Tobi Van Helsing? You match his description."
<Tobi>
"I am. Judging from the fact that you know my name, you know Entrent. Thanks for the directions. I can find him from here." I head towards the recruiting offices, excited to give Entrent a bit of a surprise.
"Thanks Cayl." I head out down to the lab and find one of the scientist and have him lead me to the equipment that I need to evaluate the samples.
I examine them closely for about a half hour before determining that they are indeed the same metal. I return to where Cayl.
"Guess we are lucky. Your artificial mineral is really a naturally occurring one on some planets. When we recover my ships I can get you the coordinates for the deposit I was telling you about." I take a seat next to Cayl and wait for them to gather my ship.

I get off of the elevator and wait for Umbra.
<Cayl>
I nod. "Makes sense. And thanks."
"Not a problem. I just hope that you understand if I do not come with you to where the deposit is."
I turn my gaze to the window as I start to repress the memories from the time I spent on New Folsom. It was something I didn't ever want to remember.

"How long should it take to get my ship into the dry dock?" I was wanting to get my mind onto something else and repairing my ship was something that always helped in getting my mind off of things.
<Cayl>
"Well, that depends on how close we are to it."
"It shouldn't be to far. Wait there it is!" I point to the starboard side of the ship. The ship can be seen floating aimlessly in the debris field.
<Cayl>
"Right." I radio to the dry dock, and a tractor beam draws the ship in. "There you go. Let me know if you need anything else."
"Just sometime alone with my ship is all I need right now" Distance is heard in my voice. The memories were starting to reenter my mind. I was glad that my helmet was still my on hiding my face. A tear starts its way down my masked face as I head to the dry dock.
<Cayl>
I watch Jessica leave the bridge and sigh. Something was on her mind. I'd find out later.
In dry dock I see my ship sitting looking worse than before. It must have collided with some debris causing more damage. I sigh as I start to gather the parts I need to start fixing it. I climb inside to gather what tools were left as well.
After I have gathered what I needed I to repair my ship. While it will take awhile it should be done by the end of the day.
As I work the memories were not wanting to fad away like normal. The one that stuck the most was when I first arrived on New Folsom and the faces of those men. Another tear follows the trail of the first one as my mind replays that day over and over.

OOC: Last post for me tonight. When I post again her ship will be nearly finished and only need a little while longer to finish completely.
Edited by LeKroger on 9/15/2012 10:23 PM PDT
Entrent follows behind the wake Drake leaves in the crowd. Those who have heard of him back away. Those who haven't can tell somethings wrong with him. They approach a booth for the Infiltrators, where Drake stops and watches them quizzically.
My ship is not starting to look like it did before the attack. I take a break from the repairs and sit in my chair on the bridge. The memories were starting to fad into the back of my mind once more. I was glad to be rid of them again.
{Thank you Cayl for letting me use your dry dock for fixing my ship.}
<Cayl>
{Anytime. Don't I still owe you and Flint a visit to Loria?}

<Tobi>
I finally manage to catch up to Entrent, following a strange man who I assumed to be Drake. Approaching so quietly that not even a vampire would have heard me, I tap him on the shoulder.
{Yes you do. I know that I would like to still see it. I do believe that he would as well.}
I munch on a small bit of food that I had stored in the ship. I was lucky that it was in a sealed container in an undamaged part of the ship.
<Cayl>
{Once this whole thing is done, I'll take ya there.}
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]