Reckoning Part 4

My Leviathan lands on the ship heavily, sending it moving at a moderate speed towards a massive star.

Hmmm? A Leviathan landing on a docked ship on a massive asteroid out in the middle of nowhere, nothing but white dwarfs as far as the eye can see, sends the whole thing hurtling toward a massive star.
Logic explanation, por favor.
I thought it was just flying in space. No one told me it was docked XD

IC: My Leviathan lands atop the Vengeance, and a low rumbling can be heard. Snoring then shakes the entire ship.

"I didn't know they did that. How do they even snore?"
Great now I cannot move. Must be either the attackers or Shadow's doing.
Shadow what is going on?
Getting through a Planetary Shield must be difficult.

Bombardment. We'll outlast them, but I needed to lock down an intruder before we start shooting. Too fast to individually target, but . . .
But there was always a but with this man. That is how I got in that situation with the Commune leader in the first place.
Shadow you know after the incident with the man you are now sharing minds with I don't like it when you say but.
Heh. But, if I lock down everything, there's no way for it to escape. Lieutenant Ginei is going to grab the intruder- remember her?
Vaguely, was she the short asian that held me back from killing someone?

I still don't like it when you say but anyway. Never again will I wear an outfit the exposed that much skin just to distract a perverted old man.
Close. Back then, she was Private Ginei. She provided the waitress uniform- originally, you were supposed to be a chef, but we discovered you couldn't cook.
Yeah that so happens to be one of the traits the man I have strapped down in the medical bay has not one of mine.

It really was hilarious- you squeezing into her tiny uniform did a number on Niell. *Wanna wear it again?* Shut up, you.
A trade that I will probably introduce in the Academy is Flint's ability to cook. I was referring to Flint since he was restrained to a table until the mindwipe was fixed

Don't remind me. And I would only wear it again if I could kill Niell after several hours of painful torture.
He doesn't have a body anymore, so at least you wouldn't be groped this time. Of course, it would be torture for me to hear his screams inside my head. So, no. *Damn you.* Listen, you're gonna get lost sometime soon. Maybe as a dog. On Moria- you know, that planet settled on by mostly Asians? *Screw you, not getting eaten again.*
I laugh with Shadow's comment. Still never going to wear that outfit again. Kassorna had better had burned those photos as well.
Edited by LeKroger on 9/7/2012 10:15 PM PDT
I wasn't aware he had taken any. I certainly wasn't aware of the website he made for them, which has over a billion hits. *Why did I get stuck with the one guy not willing to see that site?* Easy. You are evil and deserve punishment. *Just make me a fly and crush me or something!*
I butt into the conversation, He's not the only guy. And Shadow, I would like to be unlocked for two seconds.
That damned lurker. If I knew where he was I would slowly carve him out of that shell he has.

I am tempted to have you let me have him so I can break his mind apart. But unlike you I have to sleep sometime.
I'd have to find your mind individually. Think of something no one else would- I might find you more easily.
You wouldn't be able to handle his snarky commentary. Besides, destroying a consciousness takes way too much energy. What body should I put him in? You could mess with him as you please.
I start thinking about when Brian and a few other Ghosts tried to kill me when I first defected from the Dominion. Barely escaping with my life.
Hmm. Do we have any DNA sample from him. Could clone his body but alter the genetics a bit to keep him from regaining any of his powers.

That might suffice, though I would have to cut out his tongue to so I wouldn't have to listen to his comments.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)